yukimura x oc, snow

DEAREST,
noreenbaluyot

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

——— YUKIMURA HYOUGA...

It was snowing outside. The snowflakes danced in the cold winter wind as I watched Alice play soccer in the freezing snow wearing nothing but a winter coat and a scarf to protect her against the cold.

Not that she really minds the cold actually. I sighed before I stood up from my position and placed the mug of hot cocoa aside before I walked towards the door and decided to join my happy girlfriend in the snow. After I put my winter boots on, I casually walked outside, that was, before I was hit by a snowball.

As I wiped the snow off my face, I looked towards a laughing Alice who was about to roll into the ground and laugh like a lunatic. "Oh, so you want to play huh?" I scooped up a snowball into my hands and aimed it towards the laughing brunette. It landed straight in her face, she stopped laughing and as soon as she wiped the snow off her face, she was seemingly ready to throw a bunch of snowballs at me.

"I just knew you were gonna do that, so I came prepared." I ducked behind a pile of snow as she hurled a snowball in my direction. A small, snowball war broke out between the two of us, many people who passed by us, chose to ignore us as we continued to hurl never-ending snowballs at each other.

"Hey you two, I see that-" Quickly, we both stopped and looked at the still form of our coach. As the snow fell off his face, we could see an angry vein mark on his right temple.

"Run!" Alice screamed. The both of us ran as fast as we could, the coach just right behind us. We ran into the forest, making sure we didn't wander right into the middle where we could get lost. "Remind me to never do that again." I heard Alice say as she released an inaudible laugh. "Do what?" Our bodies stiffened, and slowly, we turned around and saw a smiling Fubuki-senpai.

Alice and I screamed as I bumped into her, the two of us falling down into a random pit of snow. After Fubuki-senpai helped us out, we returned home, in front of us was Fubuki-senpai, neither of us speaking.

I looked to my right and saw Alice stifling a laugh, "Go again..?" She whispered. I rolled my eyes at her before I grabbed her waist and kissed her straight in the lips. I felt her kiss back, and as we closed our eyes, everything around us dissapeared.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"Ahh, youth." Fubuki smiled and sipped on his coffee as he passed by the happy couple's house.

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

✎ ...𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
          stay safe and happy besties!! i love
          you~♡ keep vibing and thriving my
          beautiful besties

𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 ;;
04 / 13 / 18