10

Jin pov : 

Jin still couldn't believe his eye. The girl standing on the pavement door is kim jennie.

"jin hyung? Why are you here?"

Well, i supposed to ask you that, the hell you doing here? You're about to ruin my first dinner with him gosh

"namjoon is tutoring me for the final exam. What brought you here jen?"

"Namjoonie-hyung and I planned to practice the song for the school festival. Ah, hello namjoon hyung!" jennie seems excited as she sees namjoon approach the door.

"hi jen, I think you are way too early, we supposed to meet at the cafe at 6 p.m. and now is.... 4.30 p.m."

Namjoon looks rather confused.

"That's okay, I've got nothing to do today and I'm bored so I decided to pick you up hehe.. btw aren't you gonna let me in?"

Go get yourself a boyfriend girl, but not him, please...

"yeah sure.. come in jen"

Said namjoon awkwardly and the girl happily enters the apartment. When namjoon and jin's eyes met, namjoon could tell how pissed jin is and namjoon is giving a I'm sorry this is out of my plan look to him.

"what's this smell.. hmm so good- ahh! Who is this little baby?"

Namjoon froze.

Jennie looks at both of the males suspiciously.

"I thought you are a single child, namjoonie hyung"

"he's um....he-"

"he is my cousin! His name is jungkook" said jin

Namjoon looks at jin with a thankful look, as if he was by himself at the moment, jennie and the whole world would already know the truth about kookie, since namjoon is not so good at hiding lies.

"whaat? He is so cute!" jennie kneel down and try to hug kookie, but it turns out kookie is very shy, especially near pretty girl and hide behind namjoons leg

"aww what a shy boy. Hmm.. are you cooking jin-hyung? It smells so good" said jennie as she looks to the kitchen and to jin who is wearing an apron.

"ah yes, I'm making a kimchi fried rice. It's not much, but you can join us at dinner if you want to"

Of course, jin was actually hoping for the girl to say no, but unluckily jennie is hungry

"I would love to!"

Namjoon cleans the table and put away the book from the previous study session. He set the plate for 3 and a small bowl for kookie.

The three of them sit on the small wooden table (jennie next to namjoon and jin across them) and start to dig into their meal.

The food is undoubtedly very good as jin loves to cook and practice a lot at home. But right now, he seems not to have the appetite to eat. It really annoys him seeing jennie very clingy to namjoon right in front of his eyes.

"this fried rice is very delicious jin! I really-"

"namjoonie-hyung there is a stain on your lip, let me wipe it"

"uh no thank-"

The girl cuts him and makes her move, she leans too close and wipes the invisible stain on his lips.

"your welcome hyung. So jin hyung, I heard you join the cooking club? No wonder you're cooking skills are amazing!"

"yeah, it's nothing, I could sho-"

"I want to cook for namjoonie hyung too. What kind of food do you like hyung?"

Seriously this girl has a cut in people's line problem.

Her head and attention just suddenly change to namjoon. She put her hand on his, who is awkwardly trying to pull back his hand, politely refusing any kind of physical contact. But jennie just does what she wants to do.

"no it's fine, you don't ha-"

"don't be shy hyung, you could tell me and I make it especially for you"

"Ahem!"

Jin tries to cough to get her attention since it feels very awkward for him to watch a girl attacking with a not so smooth move to your crush.

But jennie ignores him and continues to flirt with namjoon.

Okay, that's it. I'm out.

Jin abruptly stands up, getting attention from jennie and namjoon.

"sorry, I think I have to go, I forgot that I already have a plan to meet with hobi this evening"

"wait jin, but we're not done studying"

Jin put the dish on the sink and put his book into his bag.

"yes we are. c'mon kookie I'll buy you ice cream okay?"

"ice cream! Yay!"

Kookie jump from namjoon's lap

"I'll walk you downstairs, wait here for a minute jen"

"there is no need, sorry to interrupt your date today. Have fun, lovebirds"

Jin is trying to be sarcastic as he grabbed jungkooks bag from namjoon's hand and walks away to the door.

"but we're not even a couple"

"bye!"

"I'll.. I'll text you later jin"

BLAM. Jin successfully out of the apartment, he just couldn't dam his jealousy and he is kind of angry toward namjoon.

Why'd he let her being clingy to him? could he just say no? Screw his polite manner

As he walks to the nearest ice cream shop, an idea shows up across his mind.

He put out his mobile phone and call hobi.

I think it's time to tell him the truth and make an ally.

* ° ○ * • ☆ • * °○ *

jealousy jin is on fire yall  ( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)/🔥

lots of love  ♡,

bangtan_bae