15

○ * • ☆ D-1 schools festivals ○ * • ☆

Jin pov :

The one who will get the white roses from namjoon is the winner

'Roses tradition' is very popular among the students. So basically on the night of the school festivals, a person can confess their love to another person by giving them red roses. If the one who received the flower feels the same way too, for the return, he/she will answer by handing the white roses. It's a symbol of accepting their love. But if he/she doesn't love back that person, they can give the yellow roses, it's representing a 'rejection to the love'.

If everything goes as plan, there's nothing to worry about, I'm sure I am gonna win this game. Jin regained his confidence as he remembered all of the plans he had set with hoseok on the other day.

The plan title was: making kim namjoon amazed by the brain-beauty-and-behavior of kim seokjin and also to prove that jin is a 100% perfect match for namjoonie.

The very long and silly title was made by hobi and jin actually loves them.

Hobi got the idea after jin told him that he admitted that kim jennie was somehow looked very suitable with namjoon. Both of them like music and are very connected to each other when they practicing or talking about music.

Physically, the girl is smaller and when they stand side by side, they looked like a perfect couple with the perfect height to do those cute things that couples do on TikTok.

Another extra point for jennie is that girl is brave enough to do all of those clingy and needy gestures that show how affectionate the girl is towards namjoon. All of those things above successfully made kim seokjin insecure and thought that he wouldn't make a perfect match with namjoon as jennie did.

And so, according to hoseok idea, to get rid of the insecurities, jin must prove that he is way better than jennie. First, he had to get recognition and the plan is to get jin's name into the top 10 students ranks with the best academic score.

This was not a really big deal for jin but it wasn't easy either. Although he was very used to changing school and adapting to the class, he had to catch up with all of the studies he had missed. 

So for the past three weeks, he hired a private teacher on weekdays to study extra lessons after school, and that's also explained why he had been busy and didn't have time to play or hang out with other friends. He went straight home after school and having a private tutor in the evening.

The second was he knew that namjoon love his dish. He wanted to prove that he was also a talented person who is very passionate in his own field. And so he wanted to win at the cooking contest at the school's festival.

The last thing was he decided to confess to namjoon about his feelings and effort. If jennie wasn't afraid to show her affection, so would jin. 

Hopefully, namjoon will be proud of him and realize that jin is greater than jennie. Then namjoon will give him white roses and also choose to marry jin (authors note : this scene is only on the inside of kim seokjin's head („ಡωಡ„) )

Jin continued to whisk his egg with full power on. He was excited about tomorrow's competition. In his heart, he prayed to God that tomorrow will go as he planned.

* ° ○ * • ☆ • * °○ *

who's excited for d-day of the festival??

lots of luv ♡,

bangtan_bae