16 (pt. one)

○ * • ☆ D-DAY BANGTAN SCHOOL FESTIVAL ○ * • ☆

Jin Pov :

"And the first place of the Bangtan Cooking Contest goes to... congratulation Kim Seokjin from Bangtan Highschool!" a sound of the crowd cheering and clapping went huge as jin walked to the front of the pantry. He smiled with victory as he received the gold trophy.

So far, all of his plans were going smoothly. This morning, the student's test result is out and usually, the name of the top 10 students with the highest score would be displayed on the bulletin board. And yep, jin found his name on the list, on the number 9, while kim namjoon was obviously on number 1. But jin was definitely proud of himself and all of the hard work he had poured in.

After the cooking contest was over, he walked to the school hall who was very crowded with people and students. The food stands were lined in a row and each of them had different foods. Jin was excited to explore, he got two hours before hobi's dance club performance. So he decided to take a stroll.

But his eyes caught a sight that he really missed seeing. A tall dimpled figure holding a bunny-looking child on his arm. The tall man smiled gently at the boy, coaxing the boy to looked at someone who was taking a picture of them. 

Ah his dimple. He couldn't deny the fact of how much he missed those dimples that always appear whenever the tall man smiled.

Just you wait kim namjoon, I will make you mine tonight!

Extra scene with namjoon :

Jimins aunt wanted to bring kookie to the festivals so she could treat the boy with a lot of food and buy him more toys (yez our baby bunny is very spoiled).

Since namjoon was free in the morning he decided to accompany them to the food bazaar.

"kookie do you want ice cream?" asked noona as they stood in front of the ice cream cart

"ice creaam! Can I see them? I want to go up joonie-hyung!" the boy jumped excitedly and raised both of his arms to namjoon, wanting to be picked up.

"sheesh okay.. okay. calm down buddy" namjoon gently lifted the boy up and the boy giggled repeating a never-ending word of 'ice cream'

"aww.. both of you boys are so cute, wait let me take a picture first." said noona as she pulled out her phone and took a few pictures.

"look there kookie! Show noona your bunny smile. Say cheese!," kookie was shy at first but eventually he smiled at the camera.

"all done, it's really nice, you should take a lot more pictures with him, Joon. I will send the picture to you later, " said noona showing the pic to namjoon.

(authors note: here is the pic, I edited this en I kno this look fake ( ; ω ; ) but I already made a lot of these, please bear with me, bcs on the upcoming chapter there's more stuff coming right on your way) 

ଲ(ⓛ ω ⓛ)ଲ 

"thanks noona

"thanks noona. So kookie, what flavor do you want? Let me guess... it's the same color as your shirt!"

The boy looked at namjoon with thousand of sparkles in his big eyes and the second thing namjoon knew that he almost dropped the boy down due to the shock of the high pitch screaming sound came from the boys mouth.

"BANANAAAAAAA.....!!"

* ° ○ * • ☆ • * °○ *

double update!

I just want to say thankyou to all of u guys who still read and patiently waits for this lame fic

ily guys so much ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡  *sending virtual hugs*

lots of luv ♡,

bangtan_bae