11

edit : i added a cute edited pic on joon's and jin's messages chat , enjoy 

Namjoon pov :

Okay, I think I just blew a chance to have a dinner date with him alone. And another fact that we almost kiss only makes me feel more..guilty.

Today probably just isn't namjoon's lucky day, after failed about-to-kiss because kookie awakes, he ruins the perfect moment for having an unofficial first date with jin just because he has a stupid plan with jennie at 6 pm.

And now he's worry about kookie. Not that he doesn't trust jin (or the fact that he just made the male pissed at him), he is scared that if kookie will cry or miss him. The little boy is only has met jin twice and is technically a stranger to him. But namjoon just do nothing and let kookie go with jin

After texting jin, carefully asking the male to take kookie to jimin's house, he looks at the girl in front of him. great, now I have to deal with this too.

Namjoon finishes his food quickly and wash the dishes. Jennie helps him clean the table.

"all clean! Now let's finish the songs lyric, hyung"

jennie happily sits and making herself comfortable on the sofa. Then she motioned namjoon to sit next to her.

"let's go to the cafe shop"

"aww too bad, but I want to do it here hyung"

Nope, I scare that there will be too much physical contact and it's too dangerous that we are alone in this apartment (author's note: well you know who will attack 【 ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️】)

"I'll buy you some coffee and donuts, come on"

Said namjoon as he put on his black hoodie and get the apartment keys

"okay hyung! Wait for me"

Jin pov :

"thanks, hobes, see you on Monday!"

Jin waved at hobi who is now walking far from his mansion's gate. He walks back to his house and went straight to his bedroom.

after a what, 3 hours straight talking jin finally feels relieved. He just let it all out and tells hobi everything, including the fact that he likes namjoon from the first encounter with him at the minimarket. with hobi's help, he even set a secret plan to win over namjoon hearts.

He checked on his phone its 11.30 pm. The annoying date with jennie must be over by now.

After around 5 pm he left namjoon's apartment, he stopped at the ice cream shop and eat some with kookie. Then he dropped kookie at jimin's house as namjoon told him to do so and he walked home.

His phone buzzes. And there's a lot of notification messages from namjoon. Jin opens and reads them.

Namjoon🐨 (05.06 pm)

Jin, could you take kookie to jimin's house? It's on (address)

Sorry to bother you 🙏🏻😔

Jin (05.15 pm)

Sure

Jin (05.35 pm)

I already drop kookie

Namjoon🐨 (05.36 pm.)

Thank you so much

I don't know what to do if you're not here