12

○ * • ☆ D-7 schools festivals  ○ * • ☆

Namjoon pov :

It has been three weeks since jin first came to his apartment for a 'tutor session'. Yet nothing happens between namjoon and jin. It felt like their relationship development was going nowhere and even stuck, especially for namjoon.

Jin is usually the one that makes a move toward namjoon, but lately, for the past 3 weeks, namjoon feels like the male is not trying to approach him anymore.

He kinda feels frustrated for jin's change in behavior. Both of the males look like complete strangers in the school, they didn't talk to each other unless necessary.

Not that namjoon didn't try to get the other male's attention by saying a small "hi" or "good morning", it just he couldn't think clearly what to do next. It seems like his nerves and brain freeze whenever the male is around him. He is also scared that jin might hear his heart pounding, making a loud and aggressive thump.

And so, for the past week, namjoon was having a hard time accepting the truth that he was actually chickened out. He couldn't think straight and his mood is in really bad shape. Well, turns out not being able to open up a conversation or even have the courage to come closer to jin is definitely made namjoon almost crazy.

The tutor session supposed to give both of the males some quality time and namjoon was pretty excited after the first time. But on the second time, hobi came along. The whole gang joined them on the third time because the following week was exam week, so everyone wanted to study together and get a free tutor from smartass namjoon.

Today, as the last day of the final exam week, he finally decided to talk things out to jiminie and ask for advice. He just feels hopeless, not knowing what to do and he doesn't want to lose jin.

"what is it hyung? What's the thing you wanted to talk about?" jimin looking rather confused when namjoon took him to one of the empty classrooms. The class was already dismissed so there was no one around.

Namjoon exhaled, he wasn't really ready to spill the truth, it was hard for him to admit his own feeling.

"chim, did you realize that these past weeks I've been acting a little weird lately? Or maybe I even more clumsy?"

"well, I'd noticed that you're kinda in a bad mood lately and seem kinda gloomy unlike your usual self, but you able to compose yourself and never really throw your anger at someone. About the clumsy part, isn't it normal hyung?"Jimin laugh, he was teasing the older male.

"I'm not that clumsy, well.. a little, maybe. But you noticed my mood changing. The point is, there's someone bothering out my mind and it is affecting me. To be honest, I'm not sure how to tell this"

"Tell me hyung, I'll keep your secret. What's bugging you lately?"

namjoon rubbed his neck, he trusts his dongsaeng and he really needs his advice. 

"it's about kim seokjin. I don't know why, but for the past three weeks, he was avoiding me. I feel so hopeless not be able to be near him like we used to. To worsen the situation, my brain just couldn't come up with a good plan to do something about this. Or should I say, I am a stupid scaredy-cat that hasn't had the courage to approach him or started a conversation. It drives me mad to think that sooner or later I will lose him. Even though I know my place and I keep reminding myself that someone like me doesn't deserve him, damn it!"

BANG! Namjoon slammed his fist hard to the desk. He was clenching his jaw, looking hella scary and intimidating. 

Jimin startled and looked in horror at the older male. He never saw namjoon being so angry and raging on fire like this before.

Namjoon realizes his action and he quickly apologizes.

"I'm sorry chim, I didn't mean to do it"

"it's alright hyung, actually, it's good for you to finally release all those stress that you had bottled up inside. I don't know that you have so much on your mind. You should talk to me earlier hyung"

Namjoon actually shocked at how he could spit all of that from his mouth. Things like this rarely happened to him, he usually very focused on his study. But for this one time, kim seokjin successfully drawn his attention and even filled up his mind. To finally let things out from his crowded mind is really making namjoon feel much better.

"I don't know... actually up till now I'm still confused about my feelings. Why am I being like this? I never felt like this to anyone before? Am I weird jimin?"

Namjoon looking so helplessly clueless.

Jimin calmly smiled at him, he knows this kind of thing very well.

"you are not weird hyung, I think you are deeply in love with seokjin hyung"

* ° ○ * • ☆ • * °○ *

dang, namjoon lookin very hot when he is angry :,,,,,,,,(

hi, am back! 

ik this chapter had a rrl messy grammar 😭

but I hope u guys enjoyed this one

lots of luv ♡,

bangtan_bae