~21~

A/N=Y'all comments motivate me to write more so don't be shy comment some more XD lmao R.I.P my sense of humor-

I bit my nails and stared at my closet. It was filled with all my summer clothes, shirts, fancy tops, jeans, shorts, and a box shoved at the back of my closet.

Ughhh what do I wear?! 

Why isn't there anything to wear?! 

I let out a whine and grabbed at my hair. I shuffled through my clothes and I was going to pull out all my hair until I heard a honk outside. I closed my eyes and grabbed at anything, I opened my eyes to see me grabbing a dark green sweater, I quickly grabbed the white shirt collar I had, because I'm not going to wear double layer clothing in this heat and then put it on. I tugged on my sweater and tucked it into a pair of black jeans. I finished my outfit by adding a black leather belt and black shoes. 

I ran a hand through my hair and grabbed my bag, I ran out my front door, not forgetting to lock it, and sat at the back with Jeongin.

I panted for breath as Seungmin started driving 

"S-sorry for being *deep breaths* l-late"

"If we're late it'll be your fault Sungie"

"He apologized already Felix"

"It's Hyung for you, fetus"

And that's how they started bickering at 7 in the morning. We arrived at school safely and on time, Felix's arms around my shoulder while Seungmin and Jeongin walked together, clutching their backpacks. 

"We have first-class together Sungie" said Felix in a kiddish voice as he squeezed me super hard, making it hard to breathe.

I pushed the nuisance slightly so I could continue turning Oxygen into Carbon dioxide, and that exhausted me. Hey! I'm not lazy, it's a full-time job!

"How many coffees did you drink this morning?"

"A Namericano with 12 shots"

"You're crazy"

"No Sungie, I'm just extremely enthusiastic" He ruffled my hair, I ran after him threatening to smack him with my book but he ran like a maniac. We reached our class without bumping into anyone, I instantly looked around to see if a specific person was there, but he wasn't. A huge smile planted on my face and I thought Today will be a good day

"Everyone in your places, class is starting" 

I took a seat next to Felix and opened the book. Classes were as usual boring, but at least I didn't see San all day. I had seen Minho in some classes but he seemed to be focused on the lecture and I guess he wanted to catch up on what he missed. Rumors had spread, about Minho hanging out with the faggot and what not but I chose to ignore them. Time dragged on until it was break time and I and Seungmin made our way to the Cafeteria together. Seungmin was surprised to see Jeongin and Felix already sitting with the ones who invited us yesterday. Of course, it was just Felix trying to be Cupid and failing miserably. 

I went up to the table and sat next to Minho who was eating while looking at his phone. He looked at me, smiled and said a small hi, and went back on watching a video on his phone. I looked at his phone to see him switching from "YouTube" to "Notes", I saw him type 

Jisung

Could you give me your phone number?|

My eyebrows scrunched up and I looked around to see the 6 others minding their own business, chatting and bickering. I took out my phone and showed him my number. He quickly added me and our chat went like this: