~23~

Your comments are my motivation to write~ <3

Chan used a towel to wipe off his hands before he came from behind the counter and hugged Jeongin. I noticed how Jeongin immediately melted into the hug.

"Hey guys, come take a seat"

I, Seungmin, and Felix waved awkwardly and sat around a table along with Jeongin. 

"I'll send someone to take your order in a second and I'll join you guys a bit later when the others arrive"

As soon as Chan left, Jeongin gave Felix a death glare.

"Woah Woah there child, He's all yours, not mine- you can keep him... Plus I ship you both and I won't ruin that"

"You better not"

"OOOooOOO~ Someone's getting possesive~" I said in a sing-song tone.

Jeongin pouted and looked at Seungmin for help.

"Hey, don't look at me like that, it's not like I can do anything about it"

I scanned my surroundings once again and saw Chan staring at Jeongin with a look of adoration in his eyes while a waiter talked to him. The waiter angrily snapped his fingers and gained Chan's attention, Chan looked at the waiter with furrowed brows and they talked about something. 

The same waiter came, introduced himself, and took our orders. We were talking about games and Felix's opinion was that Valorent was better. I heard the bell ring, indicating that someone had entered the cafe. My head whipped around to see Hyunjin dressed up and his hair tied into a small ponytail, enter with Minho and Changbin right behind him. All three were decked in black from top to bottom. I'd say they were here to rob the cafe if I didn't know who they were. 

Minho looked at me and his lips curled into a small smile before it vanished within seconds. 

Felix, being Felix screeched "Changbin!~ Changbinnie!~ Binnie!~ Binbin!~ Your sugar baby is here!!!"

Changbin looked like he'd rather dig a hole and let the earth swallow him instead of acknowledging Felix's presence. Customers gave disgusted stares towards our group. Felix let out a yelp as Seungmin pinched his thigh and warned him to stop. Felix frowned, got up, and put his arm around Changbin obviously looking like a midget next to him but dragged Changbin to sit with him. Chan approached us and we all took a seat.

The waiter brought us our order a blueberry cheesecake for me, boba tea, coffee, and lattes for the other 7. Minho sat opposite to me and he nudged his head towards my phone, I looked around and when no one was looking at me, I opened it and saw Minho's message.

Minho=
Do you wanna go on a date tomorrow?

A light blush spread across my cheeks as I replied with shaking hands, and I didn't notice that I had started biting my lip.

Jisung= 
Sure :)
Where will we go?

Name successfully changed to 'MinMin Hyung💜'

MinMin Hyung 💜=
I was thinking... I dunno, just you, me, and the stars.
And if we get lucky, we might see some fireworks.

Jisung=

Sounds perfect!