~27~

"HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP! THERE'S A NAKED GUY IN MY BED- I THINK HES TRYING TO SEDUCE ME!"

"SHUT UP AND GET READY" shouted Seungmin from the other room. I pulled the blanket on my face, in an attempt to block out all light sources and these noise-producing machines. Luck is never on my side, Felix did not stop wailing like a distressed chicken. Groaning and rubbing at my face, I sat upright and threw a pillow with such a force that surprised him and he tripped halfway while putting on his pants.

He looked at me with a fake hurt expression before blasting the lyrics from his speaker (not mouth because the volume of it said so) "SO WE JUST GET BIGGER HIMEUN DEO KEOJYEO GA WHEN WE RAISE THE ROOF IMMA WAKE YOU UP (HE'S SLEEPING), IMMA WAKE YOU UP (SLEEPING)" 

"FOR FUCKS SAKE LEE FUCKING FELIX IT'S 7 AM"

"Right, so why are you still in bed hm? Also here's where you're wrong Sungie, It's 07.45 am!" he corrected me in an extremely joyful way as if my being late won't affect anyone. I huffed in annoyance as I practically jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to wash up. Within the first 5 minutes, I was done with my morning routine, the next 5 minutes were spent in choosing and wearing clothes and the other 5 were spent by me trying to find my phone which apparently, Moa decided to sleep on. 

Right. Of course Moa, use my phone, not your own bed.

We hurried off to school, The ride was mostly quiet except for when Felix lost in PubG because of me and I teased him for losing. Seungmin was a little worried because Jeongin was zoning in and out of his headspace, however, it was all well because as soon as we got out, our new... 'friends' were right outside, as soon as Innie saw Chan he instantly stopped and smiled like a maniac. Jeongin first got out and walked straight towards his crush, meanwhile Changbin's eyes widened in realization as he tried to walk away but Lee Felix. 

"BABYYYYYYYY" he shouted, running after Changbin who increased his speed and ran inside the building out of our sight with Felix tailing him. Seungmin was glued to my side while I approached Minho. We stared at each other for a few seconds before making a mutual agreement of not being touchy within the school perimeter. I smiled at him and looked around, someone was missing. 

Oh, there he was, Hwang Hyunjin, near the corner, trapping a girl with his arms beside her head on the red brick wall. His long black hair falling loosely on his shoulders as he stared at the poor girl with such intensity. The girl also had shoulder-length black hair and... wore... round... glasses... NIKKI!? 

No wonder she stood as if she didn't care, If it was any other girl, she'd either be trembling with fear or be flirting back. I would have interfered and stopped him but my gut told me not to. And that's because, with one slick movement, Nikki had swiped Hyunjin's hands away, and instead she leaned forward towards his face with such anger that even left Hyunjin surprised. He backed away himself and walked away with a look of disgust. The whole scene made me burst into laughter. On our way to class I told them what happened, Minho smirking and laughing a little and said that he deserved it. We once again parted ways and went to our classes.

It was nearly 4th period when I smacked my head on the desk and stayed there. History is so fucking boring. Dead people did this and that, like why the fuck do we have to learn about them. Instead of focusing on the lecture, I made sure the teacher wasn't looking as I opened my phone, the bright light pointing right into my eyes but I adjusted the lighting so I could finally see. I opened contacts and changed a special someone's name to "Boyfie <3"

Me=
I miss you :( 
History is cuper boring
super*

I looked around once again after sending the message and I was about to close it until I saw three dots, indicating that he was replying to me