Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Six years had passed and the cottage was finally complete as planned Gray lived in the main house whereas Natsu, Lucy and their son Luke lived in the second house build within the gardens. All the riches Natsu collected for six years got them to build two beautiful cottages and the animals to breed and sell for more riches and they could finally be happy.

Gray and Natsu both travel to the queen and kings kingdom and queens palace and gets to see his daughter for the first time and hated the fact that he was a secret to her but knew today was the day she knew the truth.

Grays pov 32 years old –

The house was finally complete and watching my daughter and godson grow up whilst their dream home was being built made me, Natsu and Lucy very happy. Me and Crystal lived in the main house no matter how much I tried to get Natsu and Lucy to live in the main house they refused and wanted me to live in it as they loved living somewhere more cluttered, small and cosy especially how they can be closer to the animals as Lucy loves them and loves Gardening.

In the mirror, I dress up in my best clothes and it wasn't long before Crystal knocks on my bedroom door and I smile as she is a little more grown up. "dad, Uncle Natsu is ready to go" she asked (I forgot how old crystal was so I'm making her 11-12 years old now which seems realistic due to the time skip) I gave her a happy look with her vibrant blue eyes like mine and kissed her on the head as we both headed downstairs to the outdoor diner area where Natsu and his family were sitting. Once he sees me we start to get our horses ready to go to the palace. "WAIT DAD BEFORE YOU GO!" crystal ran to my horse stopping me and Natsu from galloping and I looked down at my daughter from a high view.

"Crystal what is the matter?" I asked and the worried look on my daughters face said it all. All I did was give her a small smile "don't worry, I'll be okay, I promise, I will come back with our family okay" was the last thing I said and I did worry because it wasn't just my life I was risking, it was Natsu's life too due to the fact that he helped me could defiantly get him sent to the dungeon for death but it was okay because I will make sure nothing happens.

Me and the pink haired freak galloped through the kingdom to get to the palace. My whole body was stiff with nerves but I'm getting the love of my life back to me I don't even care anymore, she has been in pain long enough, she finally has the right to be free.

Juvia's pov 30 years old –

In the palace I walked around and saw my oldest sorting out his cravat which made me giggle. He looked up with me which messed up his silverish-blue hair and locked eyes with me as if they asked me for help. "mother help" he begged and I walked over to him with a smile and as I knelt down to his height helping his fix his tie, as I looked into his small icy eyes my smile faded when I noticed a thick purple bruise planted on his pale white skin. I went to touch it but he winced at the pain.

"did your father do this to you?" I asked and it was tiny nods he gave and I just left out a few tears and shook my head not wanting to believe it.

"mother I'm scared, what if he does this to Raine?" my oldest worried and I just panicked at the thought. I wondered where my six year old was but he would never lay a hand on her, although I've seen Lyon push her a couple of times but nothing more than that. "I thought you said we were going to be free?" Liam whispered and I just cried again. I never gave up hope on gray, I told him I'd wait months and years for him to get me and my children but it's hard to believe It when the years go off all the time. "why can't we just be free?" Liam cried again into my arms and it made me cry because my children do not deserve to be lived in fear.

"we'll be free Liam I promise" I whispered back and helped him straighten his suit and cravat so he would look smart around the palace, I then gelled his hair back and felt pain in my heart as I saw another bruise at the back of his neck. What am I doing to my children? Why am I still here?