Chapter four

When gray hit his teen years, he forgotten what his best friend looked like but he would never forget he person she really was. He wanted to see how she looked like in the present than the past. All Koran and Linda could say that she was far far away from the orphanage. Gray looked after the mini farm all by himself and has been getting bullied again by the older kids but his future then was coming true with what he wanted for a very long time........
🐔🐥🦆🐴🐶🐷🐮🐔🐥🦆🐴🐶🐷🐮🐔
💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗
Gray's POV - 14 years old.

I'm feeding my animals with the little kids because they find it amusing. They love spice. Koran said that when I get adopted I'm aloud to take him, that's if I get adopted by farmers.
He's so big now. Kids can actually ride him but he's still in training. I can't ride him because he isn't old enough.

When I finished dinner I went to my bedroom because I just feel all lonely. I get my art book and start to draw the kids playing with the animals in the farm. I watched out the window whilst they fed them and it made me chuckle.

When I finished my drawing I went back outside and put the blankets on the horse and put him in his little stable. I made sure my ducks were in their nests nice and warm since it's Christmas. My chicken was in its hut ready to lay her eggs. And my pig was in his wooden home along with my cow she mooed as I carefully dragged her in her house. I say the farms little but as the animals are bigger me and Koran had to expand it.

I walked inside and everyone is decorating the Christmas tree. I watch them whilst I sat on the beanbag with my art book. 'Gray' I heard Linda call my name and I quickly got up and walked up towards her and Linda gave me a warm smile. 'I want to give you an early Christmas present' she said 'follow me'

I did as I was told and followed her to the adoption room and she took a picture out of a draw. It was a picture of a girl my age. She looked so beutiful. Her hair was curly with loose ringlets. It was like healthy blue water pouring out of a waterfall. 'Do you know who she is?' Linda asked and I shook my head wanting to know. Linda gave out a chuckle and sat next to me.

'Linda who is she'

'I thought you would forget, it's been six years since you've last seen her, that girl in this picture is juvia, her parents sent it over to us because she said she missed us all' I smiled as Linda gave me the photo. 'She's beautiful isn't she' she was very beautiful. She looked like a princess but that's just me and my weird imagination.

'Very' I replied and Linda wiped a tear.

'It was sent to me and Koran but we decided that you should really have it because she is more a part of you' Linda explained and I just looked at the photo of the angel smiling looking away.

'Is this all Linda?' I asked and she giggled and shook her head.

'Gray you have been the most respectful boys in this orphanage' she said getting up and to the folder draws. 'And I see you as mine and koran's son but there might have to be some changes here' she said and gave me another photo.

'What's this?' I asked and saw two people in a photograph. They looked nice. The man had brown hair and the woman had blonde. They were happy. 'They heard about you and looking for a teenager to raise and they really really want you' she said and I chuckled looking at the photo.

'They never met me, what if they don't like me'

'They have seen you, and love you. And they have signed the papers. They are going to adopt you for Christmas'

'But what about my-'

'Gray they have a farm and are allowing you to take your ducklings. Your chicken, your pig, cow and horse. They really want you to be To be with them. They wrote letters everyday to see how you are, they really want you as their son' I smiled again and hugged Linda to death. She laughed as she hugged me back.

----
It's Christmas and my new parents are coming over today. Me and Koran are getting the animals ready to go to my new home. 'So how do you feel?'

'Scared' I replied making him laugh.

'Yeah lots of kids feel like that when they meet their parents for the first time. Juvia felt like that, she refused to leave at first because she wanted to be with you, but then she always wanted a mother and father' Koran explained and I chuckled.

'Kowan' a little girl named Kellie cried and ran in korans arms with tears soaking his shirt. 'No one will play with me' I chuckled since that was me back then. Still is.

'Okay Kellie, lets go find Linda yeah, I think she's making cookies for santa' Koran said and got up holding kellie's hand. 'Gray I won't be long, I'll come back out' Koran said and walked back inside.

I was left alone brushing the mane of spice and he huffed in my face making me laugh. 'Look who it is, it's the loner brushing his friends' I rolled my eyes at that voice. I turned around and saw my bully standing in front of me.

'Please go away I'm not in he mood'

'You must think your so special getting adopted because your a teenager now, well once they see your face, they are gonna want to turn you away' he spoke and growled whilst grabbing my collar and dragging me down in the snow kicking my stomach, making me cough out blood. As they done their job they ran off laughing leaving me to cry in pain in the freezing snow. That's when Koran came.

He helped me get clean and Linda got me fresh warm clothes and let me get warm Again by the fire. They made me a hot chocolate and let me wait for my new parents to arrive.

The doors opened and I turned around to see the adults in the picture Linda gave me and I sort of smiled. 'Gray' she happily spoke and I got up and walked to them. 'Mika, silver, this is gray, he is 14 years old and is a great farmer, and is very exited to be adopted' Linda explained and I looked at them with a smile and they looked at me.....and gave me a hug.

-------
Koran put the animals in a cage for their specific breed and said goodbye to me in the cart. 'Grow up strong gray' he said and I smiled and hugged him. Linda cried and me and my parents were off to my new house.

--------
It was snowy and silver drove down a stoney yet sandy path. It was the only thing not covered in a blanket of snow. I looked at the large farm house and smiled with excitement. I could hear the animals And smell the hay from the warm horse barn.

I can't wait to start this life.......

💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗
🐔🐴🐶🐥🐷🐮🐴🐔🐶🐥🐷🐮🐴🐔🐶

Hey guys sorry I didn't publish yesterday I had a problem with my 3G
Anyway I hope you liked this long chapter.
Can't wait to publish next week.
Love you guys
XxLeahxX 😘