Chapter 20

Gray was feeling extreme guilt. he hated how he had to say goodbye to Juvia and send her back to hell but a plan he had in mind and a plan he knew would work. 

Natsu had to take her back claiming he found the missing queen in order to save grays skin and to earn a grand raise. he tells juvia to not give up on hope.

Juvia is depressed as Lyon plans to have a ball for his queen and sons return. 

Gray and Natsu plan for how to save Juvia and they finally come up with one that will work. since Gray was fired from the royal delieveies, Natsu now takes over and sublimmonly hides notes in Juvias Gowns telling her how to stay positive and to be strong because Gray isn't giving up. 

----------------------

Gray's pov - 26 years old

it was an early yet misty morning. it was like the weather could tell how depressed everyone and myself were knowing that Juvia had to be sent back to hell or in other words, her palace. i hated the fact that she is going back but in order to save us both it's the only way until I figure something out to make sure we are all safe. but like my father would say years ago, things have to get ugly before they get pretty. 

i gave Lucas a hug goodbye and Juvia a kiss goodbye and I touched her small bump and started to cry fearing that something bad would happen to it. as she was about to leave I didn't want to let go of her hand and it scared me because I thought I was making a terrible mistake but Lucy had to part me away. "I love you" i said as she was going in Natsu's cart and I just cried even more. 

"I love you too" she quietly spoke and Natsu made sure she and Lucas were safe in the cart and slowly rode away on the horse pulling the cart along with them. 

"Gray, it's going to be fine. i promise you" Lucy said trying to calm me down and I just cried even more leaving Crystal with Lucy and Liam and just went in my bedroom to cry and to lock everything away from me. 

Natsu's pov 

the journey was extremely long but late in the night I finally arrived at the palace. i looked back at the queen and her son that were snuggled up and sleeping. i just hope this whole thing works out for the best. i don't want to send her back but it stops everyone from going through nothing in the world and soon Gray and Juvia will be reunited again. 

"who goes there!" a guard answered and my heart was jumping around like a frightened chicken. i took a gulp of my slaiva and rose my hands up as spears were pointed towards me. 

"I, Natsu dragneel, farmer in fiore, i came because the queen and the prince were kidnapped by a strange man" i lied and i couldn't believe i was lying to the royal army but its the only way to save gray. "i was packing my things from the market when i saw the Queen screaming and her son Crying by a hooded man about to do unspeakable things. i saved them and came back here to take them home to where they belong" i hope they buy this all they were doing was staring. 

the guard looked at his other companion and they nodded once at each other and checked the back of the horse in the cart and saw Juvia and Lucas sleeping peacefully. "what is going on?!" it wasn't long before the king came out and my whole body was on full lockdown of fear. "who is that?" he rudely spoke and i just kneeled down at him. 

"my king, i noticed your queen and young son taken from a strange man. i couldn't see his face but he was about to do unspeakable things to your wife and son so i did what i had to do and save the queen" i explained and Lyon just looked around the cart to see if i was telling the truth. he let out a chuckle and ordered the guards to let me in and to take his wife and son in their chambers.