Chapter six

Gray and his father silver went back to the market the next early morning and started to set up for their last day of selling.
One hour the white market got a surprise when the king arrived but with a special someone, gray could never forget neither his best friend.
The first time In years they finally meet, but not aloud to greet. Just in silence they awkwardly stood, and eyed there beautiful blue eyes at each other and letting off a smile.
💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗🐷🐮🐴🐥🦆🐶🐔🐷🐮🐴🐥🦆🐶🐔🐷🐮🐴🐥🦆🐔🐷🐮🐴🐥🦆🐔🐷🐮🐴🐥🦆
Grays pov - sixteen years old

'So gray your going to sell moona today, make sure you make the villagers taste the milk and make sure she is sold with 70,000 minimum' I nodded in response. Dad cut up some fruits and poured some milk and was ready to sell.

'Hello young lady you own a farm?' I asked a young lady and she nodded smiling hold a basket of flowers,

'Why yes of course I do, why, I see your selling a true beauty there' she spoke and I chuckled. 'Well my father owns a farm, I just grow the plants, he gave me 100,000 jewel to spend' she explained.

'Well do you need a cow, she is still young, and a very friendly animal, here try her milk, nice and fresh' I said giving her a glass of fresh milk from the cow.

'Mmm exquisite, how much for her?' She asked and I chuckled.

'Minimum is 70,000 jewel, I am sure that she will do you good, she is healthy and never catches any diese, she is worth buying for and will do your fathers farm good'

'Well if you insist' she gave me the money and I helped tie moona to her kart. She also brought some more supplies and I thought she was very pretty. She sat in safe and sound and a driver was getting ready to take off.

'Here, I hope You'll have a good and safe trip home, and enjoy moona' I said and she giggled.

'Well maybe next harvest, I'll see you again, my name is ultear, let's hope we are the same age' she bit her bottom lip and I flexed my arm behind my head.

'Well I'm sixteen, what about you?'

'A very lucky sixteen year old, see you later..'

'Gray' I replied and ultear had a smile.

'See you later, gray' she said and the kart slowly moved down the hill. I walked back to mine and dads stool. It was quiet but I could tell he was smirking.

'She's pretty' he said and i chuckled. 'Seeing any more of her?'

'Dunno, maybe' I bluntly spoke and dad just chuckled again. We went back to selling our final foods of the harvest.

Juvias POV - fourteen years old.

Daddy was getting ready for market festival and I just sit by the front of the castle sulking as he was about to go in the carriage. He turned and smiled at me and walked closer. 'My darling juvia, would you like to come with me?' I smiled the biggest smile and nodded as He helped me up and both walked to carriage. I'm so exited about this.

It was very busy some people blew on trumpets because of the royal arrival and we both got help out of the carriage. People left a path clear and me and father walked down the path to two men happily serving food at a stool. When I looked at the youngest one, he looked so familiar.

Grays pov

I swear I seen her before. Who am I kidding, she's the princess if I ever met the princess I'll probably be a servant or delivery boy. They walked closer to us and me and dad bowed down. 'Young gents, no need to bow down, for yes I am the king of fiore and this is my daughter the princess in other words juvia' juvia, no way, juvia isn't a princess. She looks so much more older, Well she's fourteen now and looks ver6 different, her curly ringlet blue hair, her pale white skin and her ocean blue eyes. All I did was look up and smile.

'Your majesty, it is an honour you came over here, please meet my sixteen year old son, gray fullbuster, and I am his adoptive father, silver if it's too bold to ask, how can we help your service' my father spoke and I just carried on giving a friendly smile.

'Well one of my good friends who is a lord bought a fine horse from this boys high talent of selling. How fast is he, does he take any athletics?' The king asked and I was just stood frozen.

'Son' my dad snapped making me jump. 'Excuse him, he's tired for being In The sun all day'

'Yes my apologies your highness, I'm very sporty and very fast. I too is very organised with everything I do and very proud to say I make sure our animals grow healthy and strong I mean take a look at my personal horse spice, he is a racer and strong enough to hold the crops me my father and mother grow, and I apologise for blabbing, I think I am boring you' I said looking down

'No son, your nervous talking to the king, no need to apologise. Say boy, how do you feel about becoming the new delivery boy for the palace, I hear good things about you and feel like you are fit for the job' I just stood there starstruck and that's when dad butted in.

'I believe he'll be honoured, but what hours will he be able to deliver because he is still an educating boy, and his mother is very over protective' my dad explained and I just looked at juvia and gave her a warm smile and she looked like she wanted to hug me but that obviously can't happen. 'And if it interests you, my wife likes to make clothes, she has created a few gowns in the past for some lady's' my father added and the king gave a thought.

'Impressive, what a creative family, I say, I have made up my mind, on Sunday at dawn I will expect a horse, two gowns, a suit and some food including meat, veg, fruit and something  with wheat. Let's hope it's not too much'

'Of course not your majesty, we will make you happy' I finally spoke and they chuckled I gave a toothy smile and bowed as they were getting ready leave.

'Well, I shall see you on Sunday at dawn, goodbye'

'Goodbye' is all she said and they walked off to their carriage. Everyone's eyes were aiming at me and dad which was awkward. It was so nice to hear her voice again. I'm happy she's happy and safe.

💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗🦆🐮🐷🐥🐔🐴🐶🦆🐮🐷🐥🐔🐴🐶🦆🐮🐥🐥🐷🐔🐴🐶🦆🐮🐥🐷🐔🐴🐶🦆🐮

Cute reunion.
Anyway I hope you liked this chapter.
I have been having problems with WiFi and my phone since I dropped my poor baby phone in a glass of water.
I'm hot spotting of my mums phone lool. I will try and update as much as I can on this story and my other stories.
Hope you enjoyed it
Love you guys
XxLeahxX 😘