Chapter 17

It's been three months and juvia has been feeling ill. She tries to be there for her son but her body is too weak to move.
Due to her illness she wasn't able to see Gray for those months and wants to ask him to save her and Lucas.
Lyon puts juvia in another room so he wouldn't get ill.
Juvi tries to make an escape plan and feels like she is ready to run away.
Gray spends the day with his daughter and makes sure that she will be safe. He sorts out his farm for the market and brings his daughter along with him. He can't stop worrying about juvia being in that palace.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Juvias pov- 24 years old

I'm playing in Lucas play room with him and have never felt more happier bonding with him. He lights up my spirit everytime I hear him laugh. His arm is still bruised but it isn't damaged majourly. The doctor said it will be sore for a while. As we are playing with his play set I start feeling a weird feeling in my stomach and as I get up I start feeling dizzy. I walk out of his nursery and ask the maid to look after him whilst I go throw up.

'She shall stay in a guest room so that Illnesses wont be caught. Keep her in there until she is better. And keep her away from my son, he's weak enough I can't have him being ill since he is the only heir to the thrown!' Lyon ordered and I was taken to the furthest room away from the palace.

As the days  past, my body got weaker and I felt like I was dying. The doctor examines me and tells me that I am with child and I start to cry. Lyon and I haven't had intercourse months before the ball. He had his mistresses for that. I was just his punching bag. As the doctor leaves I grab his arm quickly and pull him closer to me 'do not dare tell Lyon!' I weakly ordered and the doctor stared at me confused 'it's not his, if you tell him, you will regret it!' I threatened and the doctor looked at me with fear 'by order of the queen, you are not to say a word' the doctor left and I cried with fear. I put my hand on my stomach and carry on crying not knowing what I would do.

Grays pov - 26 years old

I get all my stuff ready for market day and hope for a good sale. The sun was shining bright and it was an extremely hot day. I choose crystals summer clothes and let her get ready for the day. I'm letting her come to the market with me since it's summer vacation and Luke is going with natsu.

As I prepare the market I have crystal and Luke playing with the horses and I just laugh it off. I give natsu some resources to sell since we now join market stools and half whatever we earn. 

I can't stop worrying about juvia. I wish I could see her. Three months seems to scary for me since she would at least be seen around the castle. I just look at my daughter and promise myself that she will be safe from people like the king.

As the day goes I sold a few animals. And food which is really good. I ended up making five thousand jewel. It isn't great but it pays rent and a little food in our belly. We half the amount and go along our day. I put crystal on top of the horse and she laughed whilst I guided them back home holding the reins whilst waking. When we make it home we put the horse away and head off to the fairy tail pub. Since it's summer the owner does activities for kids so that families can have fun in the sun.

As it gets later crystal and Luke are seen sleeping on chairs lined together which makes everyone laugh. It's best to get her to bed since it was really late. I drink my last pint and get my daughter ready.

'HELP ME, SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!' A woman was heard crying and screaming in the pub and it was all very confusing. I picked up crystal and saw peoples shocked faces. As I looked up I saw a weak woman. A weak queen before my eyes.

'juvia?' I said and she heard my voice. She stood there crying not knowing what to do. She held her son who was crying and I just gulped not knowing what to do.

What have they done to her?