Chapter three

Another two years went by and gray and juvia were getting closer and closer as friends they were able to build a little farm for their animals and ducks. As soon as the little farm was built, with the help of Koran, they were the happiest children alive.
Until the saddest thing happened.....
💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗
Grays pov - eight years old

Me and juvia were helping Koran built up the fence for our animals since he saw us taking care of the ducks and their ducklings.

We now have a calf, a lamb a pig, foal and a chicken. I'm surprised he let us do that but who cares at least we'll be able to look after a few animals. Linda will help along too since we are too young to do everything. This is the best day for us.

'Okay so you both have to take real good care of these animals because they have feelings just like us okay' Linda said rubbing sun cream on juvias arms and I nodded.

'Okay' I smiled and Linda and Koran chuckled.
'Okay' juvia said after and they smiled at us.

Koran is still making the little farm and me and juvia are watching through the window because we had to eat lunch and have boring story time. 'How long is it going to take?' Juvia said and I just shrugged.

'I dunno, he still needs to fix the huts yet. Koran shouldn't take long' I said and we went to do colouring with Linda.

Another two hours past and Koran came in sweating and he let off a chuckle. He walked over to me and juvia with a smile and let us walk to our new little farm to our baby animals.
------------------------
We both petted, fed and looked after our animals for two weeks. And they are the happiest animals here. Juvia loves her baby horse, she called him spice.

We are playing around with the animals with Koran and Linda watching but that's until one of the workers came in a hurry and whispered in his ear which made Koran be in a hurry. I wonder what's happening?

Korans pov

I rush into the room where parents adopt their children and knelt down to the royalty in front of my eyes.
The king and queen.

'You should know why we are here' the king spoke and I shook my head.

'I'm sorry your highness but I have not any idea why you came, please forgive me' I spoke with fear but respect as if I hid the fear inside.

'Your kind words soothes us. You are not in trouble but as you see us hear we are expecting to adopt one of the children here in this orphanage, since I cannot bore a daughter' the queen explained and I nodded. I quickly got to the files cabinets  and handed them the folder of the girls in the orphanage.

'She's pretty' the king said and looked at a blonde child but the queen shook her head.

'Do you have any animal lovers?' That's when I quickly lifted my head and smiled.

'Of course, I'll be right back your highness and your majesty'

I quickly ran to the little farm where gray and juvia were and saw them happily feeding the chicken. 'Juvia sweetheart, come with me' I said gently holding her hand and she followed me to the adoption room.

'My king and queen, this young girl is called juvia, she cares so much for animals and is a very talented and respectful young lady' I explained and the king got up to check her.

'Rather beautiful, big blue eyes, pale skin, nice and happy, tell me child what is your favourite thing to do?' The king asked and it was silent.

'I like to read, and sing, and look after animals' juvia answered and I sighed with relief. Then the queen got up gracefully and knelt down to the girl.

'Tell me juvia, would you like To live in the palace with me and the king' juvia took a deep breath And look at the man who gave her a smile.

'I would but I have a fwend'

'Who's your friend?'

'Gray' I felt bad hearing that. They have been such good friends.

'But in your hearts, you'll always be friends, you see I had a dream that I would have a daughter, but it never happened, seeing you here makes me want to raise you, please' the queen begged.

'I too had a dream that I would have a mummy and daddy. And I want to be happy and I want you to be happy' juvia replied back and I smiled at the king.

'Koran can I live with them?' Juvia asked and I chuckled nodding. The queen hugged her new daughter whilst the king signed the adoption papers.

And we headed back outside.

Gray's pov

Juvia came back out with two other people and Koran and they all looked happy.

'Juvia where are you going?' I asked and she giggled.

'I have a mummy and daddy now' I couldn't help but sulk. I won't have a friend anymore. Juvia will be gone forever. 'Don't be sad gray, I'm sure you'll get adopted too' she said And I pulled a fake smile.

'Yeah I guess your right' I replied holding her small pale hands which were so smooth. 'I'll miss you juvia' I cried and she gave me a hug.

'I'll miss you too but we'll always be friends in our hearts' I wiped my tears and nodded and she walked away with the lady and the man.

I'm gonna miss her
But I hope she's happy......

💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙
Hope you guys liked this one.
I tried to make it cute and sad.

I'll upload next Thursday
Write to you guys soon
XxLeahxX 😘