Chapter 11

two women fall preganant. the king and queen are expecting a boy but two farmers aren't fussed with what they get.

gray does his delivery and notices juvia is really upset but she denies it.

her relationship with Lyon gets worse and she has no strenth to be treated the way she is.

=====================================================

grays pov < 20 years old

i'm walking around the field and ultear is putting the dresses she made for the queen in a baskest nicely folded. and i put in into the cart. i get all the food sortted out and put that all on the cart. i give my wife a hug goodbye and then kiss her slight rounded stomach. 'i'll be back soon' i said giving her another kiss.

'missing you already' she whispered and gave me one final kiss. i jumped on spice and he walked out the barn and onto the road. ultear waved goodbye and i waved back and then carried on walking up the road towards the castle.

juvia's pov < 18 years old

i try on a dress and realise it's too tight. i huff with fustraition and take the dress off and put on my long silk nightgown and sit on my bed. i then heard a horse neigh and i ran out to my balcony and saw gray unloading the horse cart. 'i better have my new dresses' i cheered down catching his attention. he looked up and gave me a toothy smile, everytime i see him, he has a piece of wheat in between his teeth. he is the stereotypical farmer boy.

'you bet' he yelled back and finishing it with a chuckle. i went down the staircase and lyon was sitting on his throne.

'where are you going?'

'i'm going to get my dresses before gray goes to the kitchen'

'please, i can't have my pregnant queen over working herself. go back upstairs and i'll give it to you. i can't have soem man seeing my wife dressed in thin cloth. go on shoo' i take a deep breath and walk back up those stairs but then gray walks in and i stop and turn to him.

'goodmorning, your magasty' he said looking at lyon and then at me. 'goodmorning your highness' i gave a sad smile and and lyon shook his hand.

'good morning gray, do you have my wifes gowns'

'of course'

'there you go juvia, you wanted them go get them' he said and i just angrily walked to the basket of clothes and picked it up and stormed up the stairs.

i put on a red dress which looked beautiful. it was so comfotable too, i walked back down to the palace and went into the gardens to be with my horses. lyon and gray were talking to the cooks in the kitchen and i just ignored them and went straight into the garden.

gray's pov

everyone is happy with the delivery and i head on out. i went to the stable and heard the young queen talking to the horses. 'hey' i said making her jump and i just laughed.

'that wasn't funny' she said and i just carried on chuckling. 'thank you for the clothes, they are beautiful'

'yeah, my wife did them' i said and she put a sad smile. i new she was sad because her eyes looked darker.

'shes very talented'

'how's your pregnancy going?' i asked and she put her hand on her stomach and again looked sad.

'oh great, i can't wait till its finaly here' i gave her a smile and she respinded the same way. i walked over to get spice ready and noticed juvia still looked upset.

'whats wrong?'

'oh nothing, its just hormones' she replied and i jumped onto the horse. shes been like that before she got pregnant. i hope lyon is treating her right, he better be treating her like a queen, men around here are growing like sexist pigs and i hate it. 'believe me, i'm fine' she said and i nodded. she waved me goodbye and i waved back and made my way back home.

juvia's pov

after my horse ride i walked back into the palace and out of nowhere, lyon tightly grabs my wrist. 'what did i say about talking to the farmer'

'like you said he is married and i will never interfear with that. so let go' i cried and he gripped onto my wrist tighter.

'i love you juvia, i know you love him, but listen carefully, it. will. never. happen. he is expecting a child too and if you ruin that marriage, you will be a horrible person'

'please let go' i pleaded and he dragged me roughly and took a deep breath on my neck.

'you are not going to destroy this family juvia' if he really cared about family, he would not be treating me like that. i hate him. but i can't leave, the kingdom needs a queen.

grays pov

i make it back home and when i walk in the house i hear ultear coughing roughly. i quickly run upstairs and see her almost choaking on her breath. i run over to her and help her breath. 'breath baby. i'm here' i whispered and i rubbed her back. ever since she fell pregnant shes been so ill. she coughed her final cough on a tissue and blood stained the wite paper.

'i'm okay, i just coughed to hard' she said and i just shook my head.

'ultear you keep pushing yourself, you need to rest, i'll call the doctor'

'no gray don't call the doctor. i'm fine, i promise' she gripped the end of my sleeve and i sighed.

'okay fine, i won't call the doctor, but if something bad happens, i will call him okay' i said and she rolled her eyes.

'fine' she the then gave me a smile and i kissed her on the head.

'rest up' i held her hand but loosened it to get the market stuff ready. as i left the door i heard her weakly say that she loved me and i saidi loved her back.

i'm really worried about her. the last time we visited the doctor, they said it's lucky that she got pregnant because her body is too weak to actually carry a child so frightenly either her or the baby will survive the birth and it scares me because i will loose one of the two people i love the most.

all i can do is pray.

========================================================================

i hope you liked this chapter.

lyon is getting very evil now. just wait and see what he does next.

anyway. the next chapter is going to be sad, bring tissues. although i think you'll be quite happy at it, i don't know how you'd react, just bring tissues anyway when you find out ive published a chapter.

anyway love you guys.

can't wait to write the next one.

xxleahxx