Chapter 15

Gray gets a surprise from natsus wife Lucy that she was able to get two extra ball tickets for him and Christal.
Juvia helps her son Liam get dressed for his birthday ball and he is scared for his mother.
Gray and juvia then did something they truly regret but didn't regret at the time.
💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙
Grays pov - 26 years old
Me and Chrystal were getting ready to go to natsu and Lucy's house and she had a miserable look plastered on her soft pale face. Her blue eyes looked darker and her emotion was just full of depression. 'Chrissy I know you want to go to the ball tonight but we can't'

'Why' she sobbed and I just sighed and her her on my knee.

'Because it's far. And the king doesn't like me very much'

'Why'

'Listen Chrissy, the stories I tell you have truths in them, hopefully when you are older, you'll understand them more but it just can't be done. And besides, we don't have the money for two tickets' her face was sad but she understood. As a parent i hate making her sad but as a parent she has to understand.

'Okay daddy, can we go see Luke now' she begged with a large smile on her face and I chuckled nodding and picked up her coat to help her zip it up. We got on spice and rode to natsus house.

As we get to the little cottage, me and Chrissy see a carriage waiting which looked beautiful her face was sad and I felt terrible because I want her to experience a ball. All the children and everyone in the kingdom were invited. "GRAY!" Nastsu cheered. He was in his ball outfit Lucy in her gown and their son matching his father.

"Wow natsu you look great, your very talented Lucy" I said and she blushed.

"Thank you gray, still not coming?" I shrugged and shook my head after Lucy asked the question. She then sat her son down and walked over to Chrissy. "Follow me a second, natsu, you and Luke stay in the carriage" Lucy dragged me in her and natsus small cottage and Christal followed behind giggling.

Walking in there was a suit and a child's ball gown resting on the overused chairs. I let out a chuckle and shake my head. "Don't forger Lucy, I don't have tickets for the ball so we can't go" I watched Lucy raise her hands with two extra tickets and Chrissy let out an edited scream. She jumped up and down clapping her hand and laughing uncontrollably

"We're going to the ball, we're going to the ball!" It just made me smile seeing her true happiness reveal in her.

"I'll help Chrissy get changed and you can get yourself ready, see you in a few minutes" Lucy took my daughter in her and natsus room and I went to the bathroom.

I double checked the suit and it was black with light blue gradient silk on all the edges looking like icy fire. I'm not gonna lie I look amazing. Lucy did a good job with making this. When I walk down the stairs, I see Lucy and Chrissy waiting and Chrissy giggles. She's never seen me dressed like this before. There never really was the time for it. My daughter looked so beautiful all dressed up. Her curly black hair draped down either shoulder and her dress was like mine, black but the belt was icy blue.

Sitting in the carriage I gaze my eyes over the children and then back at Lucy and natsu giggling to each other. "So err, how was you able to get extra tickets?" I asked and natsu looked at his wife and she giggled stroking her blond hair behind her ear.

"My father used to work at the palace when the old king and queen were ruling and all old staff who worked there, get five extra tickets, so me and natsu thought the last two should go to you because your our friend and you've helped us so much over the years and it's just us saying thank you" Lucy have a warm smile, I leant back on the seat and just chuckled.