Chapter 14

Five years later in knowing that juvia was truly being abused by the selfish king Lyon Gray had to think carefully about how to save her. He still of figuring it out. They always sneeked to talk to each other. Gray hated himself that he couldn't save her there and then but natsu tells him that the perfect plan takes longer time.
A royal ball was being held and all th townsmen were invited. It had always been crystals dream to meet the lovely queen juvia.
Juvia seems to get stressed trying to bond with her son since he's been poisoned lyons ways and selfishness she tries so hard to make him like her but it's not possible and it's too late.
💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜
Grays pov - 26 years old
I get crystal ready for her school which she seems exited for. She's always liked to learn. She was homeschooled by my parents but they passed away. She's best friends with natsus son luke. Natsus wife Lucy helps make the clothes and obviously when I get paid for doing the deliveries I give half to then and half for me and Christal.

Before our children go off to school they come with me and natsu to set up the market and then when they finish school they walk over to us and wait. I know they are only six but the school is litually by the marketplace anyway it's dotted right in central town.
'Daddy I'm school luke mentioned a royal ball' my daughter spoke and I put a black dress over her cream top and chuckled. She's been so obsessed with the queen as she has never met her. Well when she was one she met her but she never would have remembered.

Five years I have been planning to try and save juvia but if I did, I would be imprisond or worse and I can't have Cristal losing both of her parents in short time.
It's always haunted me that I could never save her. I want to because every time I see her she is worse. She is thinner and just so unwell.
'So you wanna go to the ball huh?'

'Yes please' she repeatedly nodded and I just sighed standing back up.

'Sweetie I don't think we can because tickets cost more for townspeople' she gave me an upset face which hurt my heart but it was true.

'Now Jessica is going to brag knowing that I can't go and meet the beautiful queen' she muttered and I could see light tears form her eyes.

'I'll see if we can go, but don't get your hopes up. Come on we gotta meet natsu and luke' I said and walked out the house. We gathered up all the items and put them in the crate which spice held and rode her to  the market place.

Timeskip

'You going?' Natsu asked and I looked at him confused. 'To the ball?' I lifted my head Into a single nod understanding what he was talking about and then silently shook my head. 'Why?'

'Because natsu it kills me how I can't help her. She's the queen, I can't just take her from the castle they'd kill me litually kill me. And I can't look at her pained face and body knowing that I can't do anything about it. But then I feel bad because Christal wants to meet her so badly because I tell her all kinds of stories and I just don't know what to do' as I stressed natsu stayed quiet and served some people.

It's true
I didnt know what to do....

Juvia pov - 24 years old
As I waited all week for my ball gown is sat in my chambers silently like everyday for the last five years. I scan my eyes around my bruised arms printed from Lyons fists and small scratches marked by Liam when he has his temper tantrums. Everyday I prayed that he will be a nice little boy but he's just turning into a monster like Lyon. I don't know what he does or says to him but I know it's so that my own son hates me. The only child I'll have with forever hate me.

'Madam' the nanny spoke and I slowly turned my head feeling the slight of dizziness. 'Liam won't try on his suit for the ball' Gray has already been here? To be honest I don't even know what time it is or day to be precise.

'Gray?'

'He left three hours ago madam, The king wants you to dress his heir to the thrown' with silence as a reply I got up and left the chambers walking slowly. As I walk in the room that belonged to my son, I see him rolling around the floor like the spoilt brat he is.

'Liam' I spoke quietly and he looked at me with a scouling face and eyes squinted. 'Why won't you get dressed' I smtried being firm but my voice was to soft for him.

'It's stupid and ugly' he kicked the clothes away from him and I just took a deep breath.

'Liam darling, you will look just like father, he designed it for you' the child just screamed and started rolling on the floor again. 'Why are you acting like this'

'I don't want a ball for my birthday I don't. I refuse' it does make me laugh sometimes when he thinks he's older than my age but the only thing that annoys me is his stubbornness.

'Well I think you'll look very smart just like your father' the child then started screaming again when I tried dressing him. 'LIAM WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE EXACTLY LIKE HIM' I yelled. I never wanted to yell at my own son. Am I a bad person? 'If you don't want to wear it, don't. But you don't have to form a stupid tantrum like this one you are having right now. I know plenty of people that have children that don't act like you. Your a prince and your father would be very disappointed knowing that his son is acting like a brat' I went to walk out of Liam's chambers and I heard him mutter to himself.

'I'm not a prince' in a way it made me happy because he isn't. His father may be a king but I'm not a queen by blood which makes Liam a bit of both. I never see myself as a queen I'm just called it. Maybe Liam feels the same way.

'Liam just get changed I won't ask again' ever since I accidentally yelled at him I felt more confident. I shouldn't. Have yelled at him but now I know what tone of voice I need. It's not shouting it's to be firm. It may take a while to get his trust but it worked because he is now getting dressed.

Maybe there will be a ball for his sixth birthday....