Chapter nine

Another two years stretched on. Gray and Ultear finally got married and it was the day of Juvia and Lyons wedding. Everyone was proud that the princess would soon be married.
The king and queen both grew ill. The king died first and the queen died three months after.

Lyon watched over juvia and kept her still in love.
💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙
Grays pov < 20 years old.

It's Saturday and all the kingdom is exited because the princess is getting married to that prince Lyon. He better be a good king because our food shortage is ridicules.

I had to do one delivery and that's a load of food for the wedding. Ever since my father retired from the market I've been taking control of our farm. He and my mom moved away to a smaller house so that me and ultear kept this house and the farm.

I kiss my wife goodbye and ride to the castle. Let's hope everyone is happy with this. I mean it's exactly what they asked for. It's going to be so awkward seeing all the higher ups in one place, they'll criticise me and insult me and I won't be able to stand up for myself.

When I get there, there are carriages and everything. People in large gowns and suits. When my horse neighed, everyone looked at me. They gave me cold looks. Some of these people are racist too, one Sunday about last year a queen asked my queen why they hired a white delivery boy instead of a black one.....Yep, all of them are spineless jerks who are taking our money and food.

I looked at some and then continued with my work. I tied spice up by the barn and walked around the back of the castle and through to the kitchen with the crate of food. 'Hey gray' they all spoke as they were rushing with the cooking. Wedding starts in two hours and they only have salads and carbohydrates prepared, there's no cooked meat.

'Guys what happened with the meat?'

'ITS BURNT!' The main chef panicked and I just looked shocked.

'You guys are so lucky that I brought a load of  extra meat' I laughed and they all sighed with relief. 'Right well good luck you guys' I said walking out of the kitchen which led me to the meet and greet room which was surprisingly empty.

'MAUREEN!' I heard a girl shout out some woman's name, she sounded quite panicked. 'MAUREEN!' That's when I saw Juvia, she wasn't dressed in a wedding gown but she had a long silk robe on she noticed me and ran over to me and gave me a desperate look. 'Mr fullbuster?'

'Your highnesa' i replied with a bow and she looked at me yet again but with a stare. 'I'm just waiting for a pay' I said trying not to get involved with what she is doing.

'Oh yes, I'm sorry, it's upstairs' she said and I know that's a hint to going up that staircase with her.

When we walked up we went into her chambers and she gave me a small bag with a pay. 'Thank you' I said and she gave me a smile. For some strange reason I didn't leave. 'Hey your highness?'

'Yes'

'Who were you looking for?' She giggled a bit and then she just picked up the white gown on her bed.

'I was looking for Maureen, she was supposed to tie the dress on me but she is no where to be seen' she said and I just nodded In a confused way.

'Need me to tie it for you?' I have no idea where that came from but in other way she nodded. She picked up the dress and skipped to her bathroom. I waited patiently and then she came out holding her gown up to her chest. I gave an awkward smile and she walked to the mirror. I then walked over to tie the ribbon at the dress.

'You know sometimes I don't feel like I should be getting married' she said and I just chuckled.

'Well when I got married, I thought the same thing but then I realised I'm in love with the person I'm marrying and all of a sudden I said I do' I explained and she smiled.

'How is spice?' She said and I looked up at the mirror to see her smiling. 'You thought I forgot, but I'll never forget my best friend' she turned around and gave me a hug.

'Spice is great, getting old but still strong as always' I replied and her hug was more stronger after she let off a laugh. 'You really look beautiful Juvia'

'Thank you gray' she whispered and then I got back to tying up the ribbon.

When her dress was fitted on she really did look beautiful. Soon she'll be queen if Fiore. Ruler of everyone. 'Right, I should go now' I whispered and Juvia nodded. 'Good luck today' I said and she giggled.

'Thank you' she whispered and I left the castle.

———
As soon as I got home I sorted out the farm, the weeds, the animals everything. It's getting close to the market, so I have to make sure everything is ready to harvest because this is a special market next Monday because there is a faire and everything so I'm going to be selling all my meats and fruits and animals that are worth selling.

I hear everyone cheering running their way towards the palace because they want to see the new king and queen. Koran and Linda will be there with the orphanage. I've been meaning to visit them but I've just been so busy. They come over on. The market days and say how much I've grown and how happy they are for me finally getting married.

Lots of people in the village tell us to have children but me and ultear aren't children type of people. We are happy with just us. At one point our parents tell us to have kids but we are still debating weather we should or not. We were at least going to wait until 25 years of age to be ready to have children.

What do you think?
💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙
The gruvia moment in this chapter!!!
I hope you liked this one guys. I need to start hinting gruvia moments in this story now.
Anyway thank you for reading it
I hope you are enjoying it
And I shall write to you soon. 

Love you guys
Xxleahxx 😘