Chapter five

Gray was a great farmer the last two years. The sixteen year old loved selling the eggs, milk, and animals to those who need. He helps his mother make charity and he visits the orphanage now and then. He loves riding horses though and teaching the children to ride the horses.
The new princess on the other hand grew up to be a well respected teenage girl in the royal family of the kingdom of fiore. She too loves to ride horses and has her own special garden with her loving animals.
Both were happy, but both lonely in heart from the fact that they can't see each other or remember what each were like.
💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙🐶🦆🐔🐮🐥🐷🐴🦆🐶🐮🐔🐥🐷🐴🦆🐶🐮🐔🐥🐷🐴🦆🐶🐮🐔🐥🐷🐴🦆🐶🐴
Grays pov - sixteen years old

Me and my dad rode our horses through the vineyard to make some wine to sell during the summer harvest. When we got off our horses, we picked the grapes and put them in baskets. Which are supported on each horse as the baskets were full we rode back home.

We went back to the main farm and saw mom milking moona (our cow) 'hello you two, all ready for the harvest tomorrow?' She asked and we both smiled.

'Yeah, can't wait, I love the summer harvests' I replied and my parents chuckled. 'Do the hens need sorting out?' I questioned and my mother nodded.

'Yes we have a lot of fresh eggs to sell' she replied and I quickly went over to the hen barn to collect the eggs.

(The next day)

Me and dad sorted out or market stool and tied our horses to a pole so they would remain. 'Gray I need you to help me sell Sven' Sven is one of my fathers horses, he has four and breeds whenever so he doesn't mind when his horses are sold. I would never sell spice, he's a friend to me but we breed him too, two of his fouls are at the orphanage I visit sometimes, they are called mal and del. kids ideas not mine.

'Course dad' I said and put a sheet over the wooden table and put a basket of eggs on the table. Freshly grown fruit and veg, grapes and instructions to make moms secret wine.

Once the stool was completed my dad went around giving out flyers so I would sell the other stuff and giving out free examples. 'Say boy, how much for that caramel horse tied up?' I look up and see a very rich man in front of me wearing a black top hat and an eye glass covering his right eye, he was all in black, white gloves and a dark brown moustache. I turned to see spice looking proud.

'He's uh, not for sale' I said. I love selling animals but, not spice, he's the only thing I have of juvia.

'That is a shame, I would have given you 100,000,000 jewel for him. He's is the most fine horse I have ever seen, do you mind if I check him' my eyes widened at that amount of money, my parents could do with that money but spice is special to me. 'This horse too is a beauty, nice and strong, is he for sale?' The man then looked at dads horse and i nodded.

'Oh yes, he's a very calm horse, great racer, jumper and very well respected' I explained and the man chuckled.

'Not as good as the caramel but I'll still take him, how about 50,000 jewel. Big drop but still a lot. Dad did want Blake to be sold. 'Say boy, what's his name?'

'Blake'

'Beautiful. I shall take him' the lord gave me his money and I untied Blake and handed him over to him. He mounted the horse and left, my dad came back and was proud I sold the horse.

'Well done son, come on let's get selling' he said and I chuckled nodding away.

Juvias POV - fourteen years old

I walked around the castle like I always do. Reading a book about a sales boy who meets a princess. It will never happen to me but you know it's just a story, a simple fairytale.

I simply go out in the gardens to the horses and go on my favourite one, midnight. She's beautiful, since I was raised into royalty I have to ride like a princess, it's very fun, if father catches me riding a horse normally I get banned from being near any of the animals and forced to study maths. Me and midnight slowly go to the third part of the gardens and there was a swing. I jump off midnight and walk around the garden and gracefully sat down on the swing.

I wonder how he is, gray. I miss him, although I don't remember what he's like, I just remember us raising the baby animals by the little barn Koran built us. I also miss spice, I bet he's big and strong now. But I really do miss gray, I wonder if he's adopted, I hope he has a lovely family. 'Princess, dinner is nearly ready' one of the maids spoke and I sadly sighed and jumped off the swing and walked with midnight and followed the maid back inside the palace. She took midnight and made sure he was warm and fed.

I went to the dining room And sit down with all the other lords and lady's with their younger children. The richest lord was with his wife and child. He was bragging about his fine horse he brought at the market today, I wish I went to the market, I haven't been normal, for a long time. 'I say sir, he will make the best deliver. Young ol'chap, and his father, very organised and very clean, I buy all their foods, their animals are all healthy and clean, I think he'll be okay'

'A farm boy, you want me to have delivery's from a farm boy'

'Why yes your majesty. I say, his animals are all strong and fit, and he is too. For a sixteen year old chap, just think about it'

'Father I want to go to the farm' I said and the adults chuckled.

'Darling, you don't go to the farm, you go to the market, even that it's too dangerous for a young princess to go to those rough places, no I'll go and see this market boy tomorrow, the market doesn't end until Monday, I'll see what he is like' my father explained and I just huffed and carried on eating.

I really wan to go to the farm. I want to remember what it was like when I was younger.
I wonder if I'll ever see gray, not that he'll remember me.
🐔🦆🐷🐮🐴🐶🐥🐔🦆🐷🐮🐴🐶🐥🐔🦆🐮🐷🐴🐶🐥🐔🦆🐮🐷🐴🐶🐥🐔🦆🐮💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙💗💙
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter.
The next one is a follow up to the next day,
Anyway write to you soon
XxLeahxX 😘