Chapter 23

Gray reveals to Lyon that he is the true father of Raine and demands that he takes the love of his life and children home since they deserve to be safe and out of his hands. The two rivals get into a horrible fight nearly killing each other until Liam begs them to stop.

Juvia holds her children back hoping that Gray is safe but Natsu makes sure that they are okay. Liam begs his father to stop everything and begs to be free from the hell he lives.

Lyon finally admits his true love to Juvia but it is too late for her to believe him.

Will they have a happy ending?

-----------------------------------

Grays pov – 32 years old

Everyone stood frozen at the outbreak and Lyon looked at me like I was scum but I nodded away not caring anymore, Lyon never scared me, he never scared me one bit. I looked over at my scared daughter and then back at Lyon who sadistically laughed "so you, defiled my wife!" the king snarked and I just laughed nodding away like I was a mad patient.

"yeah...I did and you know why it's so funny to me, your that stupid that you believed she was yours!" I yelled and Natsu pulled Juvia out of the way so that she wouldn't be tangled into a fight that was building up between me and this abusive prick. "every time, I came here and saw bruises upon bruises on Juvia it made me sick, she deserves freedom Lyon, THOSE KIDS DESERVE FREEDOM!" I yelled and all he could do was chuckle.

"you think you can just come into my palace and take my family away, you must seriously be stupid" he spoke punching me square in the face which made everyone yell and scream and cheer in all negative ways as I punched him back until we were practically rolling around on the floor "you think you can just steal my wife *punch* my kids *punch* my reputation *punch* for your satisfaction!"

"yeah I do *punch* you are scum Lyon *punch* you don't deserve to be king!" with that last sentence we both punched each other so hard that our bruises on our faces were black and blood dripping from fresh cuts.

"ENOUGH STOP IT!" the queen yelled and we both just stopped looking at her as she held her children close. "just stop it" her words were weak and we both instantly stopped. I was out of breath and felt like passing out.

Juvia's pov 30 years old –

I made sure that my kids were behind me safe so that they wouldn't watch the men fighting. It was long until Natsu tried separating the two of them to stop fighting and that's when I just couldn't handle the fact of seeing them attack each other like this "ENOUGH JUST STOP IT!" I yelled making everyone stop instantly "just stop it" my words were weak and broken because Gray and Lyon were covered in black bruises and blood dripping down from their faces.

"Juvia" Lyon weakly muttered and spat blood out onto the marble floor and I just cried shaking my head not wanting to look at either of them. "you know I love you" he cried "I get that I was harsh, I get I hurt you and the kids but I didn't want to, I just...I have no explanation and no excuses but if you leave I don't know what I would do without you, our jokes, your laughs, your smile, your eyes..." Lyon walked close towards me and I flinched as his bloody hands touched my wrist. "how am I going to live without you, you are the love of my life Juvia" all I could do was cry and look back at my children who were crying in Natsu's arms as he quickly rushed over to make sure they were okay. "don't leave me baby"

"Lyon...I thought I could love you in the past, when our parents made us get married for the kingdom, I thought I could grow to love you but, you hurt me many times, and cheated on me many times and when these children came into our lives, you...you hurt them, look at them, they are covered in bruises because of you...you clearly don't love them so why torture yourself by keeping them here. You have many heirs to the throne, so why do you need us?"