Aftermath and a fight

for the past week timor and i where more or less just hanging out at my apartment. rias came by and begged me to help her with training her peerage and once again i refused to help her but timor and i have our own plans. but we cant do anything until the rating game. when rias loses her game we will challenge riser to a fight and win her and timors sisters freedom. i spent a lot of my time at the abandoned church shooting in the basement and reading in the school library. every now and then someone from sonas peerage would sit and read with me in the library and sona would ask me if i would like to join them in stray hunting. timor would go and i would have to go too because he would kill them if i didn't stop him. one day sona explained the deal she made with her family where she wouldn't marry anyone who couldn't win a game of chess against her. the week went by fast and before we knew it rias was fighting riser in there rating game. timor and i where watching with sona in the student council room. the game was going pretty smoothly... until...

Alex: "THAT IDIOT!!!!!!"

Sona: "whats wrong Alex"

Alex: "its hard enough keeping timor from killing anyone but issei just did somthing and her cloths are gone."

Sona: "i see the problem. its a good thing your friend is gone to use the washroom and doesnt see it."

Alex: "timor holds the title of joker in the Camelot corporation. the reputation i have for being a butcher to the supernatural is because he was with me on those missions."

sona was shocked by this information.

Sona: "that was him and not you?"

Alex: "yup. I'm going home let me know when riser wins."

I then leave and meet Timor in the hallway.

time skip to after the game

In my apartment I was gearing up with Timor. When grayfia arrived.

Alex: "hey joker do you have any party favors?"

Timor: "yeah I have a few. Can I borrow a knife Ace?"

Alex: "yeah of course. Here."

I pass Timor a knife. A very big knife. He then shook his head and I then sigh and grab the machete from the closet.

Timor: "thanks Ace."

Alex: "you know that's not a knife right it's a machete."

Timor: "hey it's big and sharp. It doesn't matter to me."

Grayfia: "gentlemen are you ready?"

Alex: "yeah just one moment."

I then grab my 1911's from the table and put them in the holsters under my armpits. Then I grabbed my long coat and put it on. Then I put my Colt navy revolvers in the holsters on my gun belt. I then grab a bowi knife and put it on my belt. I then put on my hat and grabbed my sawed off Winchester model 1887 shotgun and put it under my coat and my Winchester rifle on my back.

Alex: "let's fry some chicken joker."

I see joker with his hoodie on with a sniper on his back. And a big desert eagle on his leg.

Timor: "I'll bring the barbecue sauce Ace."

Grayfia: "ok gentlemen whenever you're ready just grab my hands and I'll bring you to the venue."

We then teleported away. We where outside a big door.

Grayfia: "the venue is just inside. I have things to take care of for your plan."

Alex: "thank you grayfia. Joker would you mind knocking?"

Rias POV

I was standing next to riser in a wedding dress. He was thanking everyone for coming and I was just trying my best to keep a brave face for my dignity. If only I didn't shake Alex's trust in me he would have probably gotten me out of this.