A trip to a beach

Because I wanted to get away from more alternate timeline/dimension stuff for a bit I joined Alan to go explain the situation to everyone in kouh. When we arrived it was after classes ended. And it was the second of January. We walked through the main gate and Alan stopped.

Alan: "ok I'm going to tell sona to meet us in the occult research clubroom. Meet me there?"

Alex: "sure. I know the way."

Alan then left and I walked over to the clubroom. I couldn't help but feel a bit happy to be back here. Even if it's not my world it's nice to see the school again. I walked into the clubroom and sat at rias's desk like I always did out of habit. Nobody was there so I just kicked my feet up and leaned back. Rias and her peerage came in and i forgot they didn't know me for a second there.

Alex: "hey Rias any new pieces?"

Everyone went defensive and ready for a fight.

Rias: "who are you!?"

Alex: "ah right I forgot."

I stood up and took off my hat and dramatically bow.

Alex: "Alexander Flint the Ace of spades, angel of redemption, and the fastest gunslinger in any world."

Issei: "I thought Alan was the fastest."

Alex: "he wishes. I'm the descendent of billy the kid."

Alan then walked in with sona and azazel.

Alex: "good everyone's here."

Alan then explained the life fibers situation to them and we leave.

Another 3 weeks passed and we where at (sigh) nudest beach... fuck my life... I had on nudest beach gear and a lab coat.

Alex: "why..."

Alan: "it's for everyone's safety."

Alex: "my dimension doesn't even have life fibers though..."

Alan: "that you know of."

Alex: "you just didn't want to be the only one..."

Alan: "you can't prove that..."

Alex: "you did..."

Alan: "shut up..."

Skyler then entered the room.

Skyler: "the masters have awoken."

She then went back into the room. Alan and I exchanged looks and went in too. On one bed there was Daniel and on the other was Ian. Ian looked about 14 or so. Almost like a younger brother to Daniel if you didn't know any better.

Alex: "how you feeling Star boy?"

Both: "like shit..."

They then look at each other and freaked out for a second.

Alex: "relax! Y/N you and Ian separated during the fight and are two people now. I'm going to call you Daniel now to make it easier for me to keep track."

Daniel: "what are you wareing?"

Alex: "fuck this I'm going to make pants!"

I leave the room and go to make pants.

Time skip

The naked sol was at sea and I'm below deck with all my clothes on again sitting with everyone explaining my life story and how I got here.

Ian: "so you killed issei."

Alex: "yup."

Ian: "because he betrayed Rias?"

Alex: "didn't know what hit him."

Ian: "shit... I wasn't expecting that..."

Alex: "nether was he..."

Everyone laughed for a moment.

Ian: "so. Your a angel devil hybrid and you have a previous reincarnation of yourself trapped in your sacred gear?"

Daniel: "and you beat sona in a game of chess so she was then engaged to you?"

Ian: "I mean technically that happened to me in my timeline."

Alex: "huh..." so is sona secretly bad at chess?

Ian: "so then you've met Gasper, you've already met nova."

Alex: "nova?"

Daniel: "xenovia."

Alex: "ah. You know I just had a thought."

Ian: "shoot cowboy."

Alex: "well both Ian and I are from different realities all things considered... could you imagine another world without any of us?"

Ian: "I don't like that idea."

Daniel: "issei would probably be the main person or something..."

We all shiver at the thought of that. We then all started laughing until Alan smacked his gun on the table and sits down with skyler.

Ian: "Alan."

Alan: "Ian."

Daniel: "so this is weird, before when I told y'all about Ian I didn't you'd meet him until years from now, but then again..."

Ian: "it's best not to think about it."

Alex: "so how do you think this raid is going?"

Ian: "ryuko's being mind controlled and we'll have to fight her."

I look over and satsuki's standing there with the elite four standing there. I get up and go on deck. After a bit they come on deck and matoi smaches into the deck and they start fighting. I just sat there and watched. Alan then joined me and we watched together as the pink loli was now there fighting them too.

Alex: "should we go help them?"

Alan: "naw they got this."

Then satsuki comes out with matois suit on.
Eventually matoi got the suit off and was free of the mind control.

Alex: "this is by far the strangest world I've ever been to..."

Alan: "yup."

After the fight we all sat down for some food and talked about the plan and the fight ahead of us. While the fight itself started I spent most of it shooting covers that didn't have anyone in it. Until...

Daniel: "I have an idea. And it's fucking stupid."

Alex: "oh I don't like the sound of that..."

Daniel: "I need you to prepare one of those cannons and fire me at the primordial life fiber."

Alex: "so you are batshit insane..."

Daniel: "do you have a better idea?"

Alex: "yes. Use one of the small holes and enter that thing to attack its core."

Daniel: "let's go!"

Daniel and I fly up and I shoot a hole big enough for us to go in when we retract our wings. Daniel just flew directly in with his sword wings. Matoi entered next and started slicing too. When all of a sudden the whole damn ship smashed through the damn thing slicing through it. I then exited it and flew high to see the chaos unfold. We then head to the schoolroom destroy the transmitter. When we arrived Alan and skyler where fighting back to back so I landed and started shooting and fighting along side the Star boys. This guy was in our way but there was something strange about his eye and every time I shot at him the bullet would stop and fall. He drop kicks Daniel as Ian and I press our attack as I draw ascalon because shooting isn't working. Then after a bit Ian and Daniel had him ocupied so I pulled my colt 1911 and shot at him. I hit his knee and almost hit his elbow but life fibers protected him. Then they all stop when a light shins he went to attack them but I shot him a few more times. 2 hit his knee obliterated it while another hit his arm. The Star boys took this moment and took him down. I took a moment to rest until.

Ian: "your coming too flint."

Alex: "understood."

We then left because we won. During the next 2 weeks Ian taught me to use ascalon.