Councel of relics

I was lead into this room with a bunch of people.

Daniel: "this lovely lad is from another universe that doesn't have any of us in it nor does it have any of Our compatriots ether. His name is Alex flint and he seeks the council's audience."

Alex: "excuse me Daniel but I can speak for myself."

Daniel: "by all means my friend."

I explained to the council about Y/N Flint in my sacred gear and my hopes of returning home. They told me it would take time to do it safety. A whole month has passed since then and they had me back. They stood me in a magic circle and began a ritual. They where chanting and doing magic and then a blinding light came from my guns. I don't remember anything after that. A few weeks later I woke up.

Daniel: "how you feeling al?"

Alex: "ugh I feel like shit..."

Daniel: "yeah... sucks doesn't it."

Ian: "the other guy was up for awhile now. We where just sparing."

Alex: "other guy? You don't mean..."

Door opens and the guy I met all that time ago when kokobile killed me. The guy who gave me my sacred gear is standing right in front of me.

Daniel: "Alexander Flint meet Johnathan flint, the former Y/N Flint and gunslinger of kouh

Daniel: "Alexander Flint meet Johnathan flint, the former Y/N Flint and gunslinger of kouh."

John: "it's nice to be back. I was surprised when I had this though."

He pulled out a sword

He pulled out a sword. He unsheathed it and the blade was pure energy with lightning.

John: "this blade was forged within 10 minutes of my death when my best friend Joshua blake gave his life to create this sword to kill the beast. This sword is Joshua smith the son of Thor and Gabriel. His soul is the blade."

Alex: "he said he died while using the sword because he never used one before. So Ian's  been training him."

Daniel: "you woke up just in time my friend."

Alex: "whys that?"

Daniel: "tomorrow's the 4th of July."

Alex: "wow time flies. I feel like I sleep through a month."