Underworld

After a great sleep I was woken up in the morning by grayfia.

Grayfia: "mr Flint why sleep out here? Is your room not sufficient enough?"

Alex: "oh no! If anything it's just too big for what I'm used to. I'm very happy out here in my hammock."

Grayfia: "perhaps I can find you a smaller room for your stay here."

Alex: "if you insist grayfia. But I'm actually really happy out here. It's actually the best sleep I've had in months."

Grayfia: "lady Rias and her household will be arriving shortly."

Alex: "I thought they were arriving last night. What happened?"

Grayfia: "after that surprise test azazel had set up they all had a bath and stayed at a hotel for the night."

Alex: "ok I'll head over shortly. I'm going to get dressed."

Grayfia: "very well mr flint."

Time skip

After a fantastic meal with Rias's parents I slept outside again the next morning the girls where upset because they couldn't find me to sleep in bed with me. Later we met up outside for training.

Azazel: "all right. Looks like everyone's here. Let's cut to the chase, I've got a twenty human world day regimen that's going to whip you all into shape."

Issei: "we seriously have to train for that long?"

Alex: "Don't be lazy."

Azazel: "that's right issei. And you get to go first."

I couldn't help but snicker. That's when a dragon lands in front of us.

Issei: "hey who summoned the old dragon from yesterday?"

Alex: "oh I hope that's his trainer."

Azazel: "I did. And your right Alex, he's going to be issei's personal trainer the next three weeks."

I started laughing.

Issei: "huh?!"

Dragon: "this will be my first time training someone who wields Ddrag."

Azazel: "your primary concern here is to pull out your balance breaker. And... if you survive that's a bonus!!"

I was laughing even harder when he said that.

Issei: "why is 'not dying' always a perk?"

Alex: "just walk it off issei!!"

The dragon grabbed issei by the collar of his jacket and picked him up.

Alex: "this is the best day of my life!!! Issei is being man handled by that dragon!!!!"

Rias: "Issei!"

Issei: "do I have to?"

Rias: "oh get it together."

Alex: "have fun issei!!!"

Issei was muttering something before the dragon flew away.

Azazel had everyone in different areas for our training. He brought me to a shooting range.

Azazel: "so let's see if the rumours are true about the Ace of spades."

There where an assortment of guns on the table. I shrug before picking up a colt 1911 and without looking down range I was looking directly at azazel while shooting. My target had a smiley face on it.

Alex: "next?"

Azazel just stood there with his mouth hanging open.

Azazel: "Um ok... what else can you do?"