Shield and guns

Alex: "we should probably get moving. That felt like a setup."

Shield hero: "that's because it was. Those bastards have been out to get me ever since I was summoned to this world."

Alex: "well I was summoned here just yesterday. I was brought here to help you."

Raccoon girl: "master Naofumi what are we going to do?"

Naofumi: "we should lay low for awhile."

Alex: "I'd suggest that we leavthe county. There gunning for you."

Naofumi: "how come you have guns alex?"

Alex: "I guess you can call me the gun hero or gunslinger is something."

I was about to send my horse away when Naofumi had an idea.

Naofumi: "alex you should use that horse and keep an eye on us from a distance. Since they don't know you yet."

Alex: "and if your attacked I can swoop in and help. That's brilliant."

I then get on midnight and look at them.

Melty: "perhaps you should find my mother the queen. She will rush to help if she knows what is happening."

Alex: "if you all agree that's for the best."

Naofumi: "as much as I hate to admit it we need the help."

Alex: "where is the queen?"

After melty told me where the queen was I set off. It only took me nightfall to find her. She was at a steampunk kinda kingdom. It's like she was expecting me.

Queen: "you must be the hero I had requested to be summoned. Have you made contact with the shield hero yet?"

Alex: "yes your highness. The shield hero and princess melty asked me to find you for help. The elder princess and the church are trying to kill them both."

Queen: "if that's the case I will need a few more days to sort out the diplomatic mess my husband made when he summoned all 4 hero's when the other kingdoms where going to summon one each and work together to fight the waves of catastrophe together."

Alex: "I'll go find them again and help where I can."

I went to leave but turned back for a moment.

Alex: "I believe we have much to discuss at a later date. Unfortunately I'm in a rush and can't talk now."

Queen: "of course. When I arrive when I finish my diplomatic duties here we will have that talk."

I then leave. I rode back and eventually found them being attacked by the army and the princess as well as the spear hero.

I came up behind them and pistol wiped the spear hero in the back of the head. Then shot the weapons out of the princess's hand before walking up to Naofumi and the others.

Alex: "now now you really shouldn't fight battles you can't win."

Bitch: "how dare you! Attacking the crowned princess is unforgettable!"

Alex: "oh shut up. Your trying to kill your sister because she's next in line for the crown."

Bow hero: "how did you get to this world? You have guns."

Alex: "the queen summoned me because the hero's are fighting and I'm here to ether get you all working together or to kill you all."

Sword hero: "if that's true then there are 5 cardinal hero's now?"

Alex: "in a way. My purpose here isn't to fight the waves it's to fix your mess. Now unless you want everyone here to face oblivion... stand down now!"