Theres no place like home

A week went by and it was thankfully uneventful. John "transferred" into kouh academy as a year above my grade, he is in the same grade as Rias and sona. We where sitting in the occult research clubroom when someone knocked on the door.

Rias: "I wonder who that could be."

The door opens and a girl came in.

???: "Um-hello... is there perhaps someone named Flint here?"

Alex: "I'm sorry who are you?"

John then fell backwards off of rias's chair.

Elisa: "my name is Elisa. Elisa Flint and I'm looking for my father."

Alex: "who are your parents?"

John: "I think I know..."

Elisa: "I've been jumping dimensions looking for you. I'm the daughter of sona sitri and Y/N Flint."

Johns legs gave out and he fell onto the couch.

Everyone: "WHAT!!!"

Kiba: "but your our age?"

John: "dimension hopping is tricky. Time works differently and timelines don't line up all the time."

Elisa: "my father died protecting the world. My mom was a month pregnant with me at the time, so when I didn't receive hope and despair I knew my father was still alive."

Rias: "come to think about it you do look like John and sona."

John: "when I died I passed hope and despair to Alex when he died fighting kokobile. I didn't want you to be burdened with it. Alex only recently brought me back to life."

Elisa: "what happened in this world? I can't find issei or asia."

Akeno: "there... dead..."

Elisa: "oh no... I know issei was a pervert but he was a good man. He even had his own peerage. And asia was a wonderful, always so caring. What happened?"

Xenovia: "Alex killed issei when he betrayed us. Issei felt that Alex was stealing his harem."

Elisa: "I assume when Loki attacked?"

Alex: "yes."

Elisa: "so without issei asia was consumed by diadoras trap."

John: "how's your mother?"

Elisa: "she's doing ok. She opened up that school she told you about. It took awhile but she moved on never remarried though, nobody could beat her at chess."

Alex: "I don't mean to be rude but if I have hope and despair why do I feel a similar power coming off you?"

She then summoned two guns on her hips.