Always somthing...

After a few days in this world I found a town, joined a guild and did a few jobs to make money and learn about the world. Turns out there's a big bad devil king or something that terrorizes the world. And this town is the furthest away from its kingdom yet these 4 adventures killed a general or 2. And a fortress that walks like a spider. I was sitting in the corner of the bar eating when those 4 came in and they where complaining about not having money. If they killed the demon kings generals they should have plenty of money right? I have plenty of money but I sleep in the inn and I don't go nuts with my money. Then I seen her...

Alex: "no no no no no nononono. NO! Aqua?"

Aqua: "Ace of spades?"

She then started running over to my table and her party followed.

Alex: "of all the people I'd run into it had to be you... why did it have to be you?"

Guy: "do you two know each other?"

Aqua: "he works with the devils back in your world kazuma."

Alex: "how long have you been here? Why aren't you working as a goddess?"

Aqua: "this shut in meat dragged me to this world with him. I can only go back when the devil king here is defeated."

Alex: "how could he possibly drag a goddess to another world?"

Kazuma: "I died and she was going to resurrect me here with anything I chose and because she was laughing at me I chose her."

Alex: "so you chose to bring her as the ultimate fuck you to her?"

Kazuma: "yeah pretty much. Although she's pretty useless."

Aqua: "hey!!!! I am a goddess you should be blessed to have me in your party!"

Alex: "doubt it."

Aqua: "hey!!!!"

Alex: "most of the gods and goddesses back home don't really notice that your gone. I work with azazel, Michael, the devil kings and Odin of Asgard often. There all upset that you wouldn't join the alliance."

Aqua: "I am the goddess Aqua! I have no need for alliances."

Alex: "and that's why they don't miss you..."

Kazuma: "so your from Japan?"

Alex: "America actually but that's not important as I'm stuck here."

Kazuma: "so how did you end up here? Did you die and get resurrected?"

Alex: "no no nothing like that. I became a powerful new kind of angel and when I fought Loki he cursed me and I was about to lose control of my magical energy and kill everyone so my sacred gear teleported me here to save them."

Aqua: "you killed Loki?"

Alex: "no just sealed him away. Anyway as fun as this was I should go start another quest."

Kazuma: "why don't you join us?"

Alex: "because she is super annoying."

Aqua: "what! I am a goddess you should feel blessed to be in my presence!"

Alex: "is she always like this?"

Everyone in the bar started nodding. I sigh and get up grabbing my black cloak and putting it on to cover my guns.

Alex: "I'm going to find a way home."

I started walking out when aqua grabbed by arm.