Swords

Some time has passed since the engagement party and I was finally able to relax so I was riding my motorcycle to school. I seen Rias riding issei's bicycle and issei was running... if you call that running. I just continued past them on my way to school. When I got to school I went to the library to study and then went to class. During the break after class issei got hit by his friends and that was all I payed attention so I leaned back in my chair and put my hat over my face and put my feet up. Eventually issei and Asia left and someone taped my shoulder. I lift my hat and see that Aika was there... And she had a very creepy smile.

Aika: "hey there cowboy."

Alex: "oh look at the time I should probably get going..."

When I got up Aika then looked at me with shock then had a very perverted grin.

Aika: "holy crap!!! No way you're single!"

Alex: "yeah. I am what of it?"

She then looked up and down me and adjusted her glasses and grinned.

Alex: "Did you just do that thing that the other pervert does to girls? But to me?"

She then smiled and walked away. I then left and went home. After I grabbed a few things I went to the abandoned church to do more shooting in the basement. After awhile my phone went off because someone walked past the camera by the entrance.

Alex: "well this was fun but I should probably pack up."

I only had my revolvers and pistols so I holstered them and went upstairs quietly because I didn't know if the person was friendly or not so when I seen them I seen that they where with the church and one had a Excalibur on there back. I then leaned on the wall and listened. They where talking about the fallen angels that where here and the devils. Then they pulled there hoods down and the blue haired one noticed a card on top of black feathers.

Blue: "and it would appear that the Ace of spades was here as well."

Chestnut: "if he's here maybe he would help?"

Alex: "why would the church send 2 exorcists? Especially with holy swords."

They then turn around shocked that I'm here.

Blue: "who might you be? A devil?"

Alex: "no not a devil."

I then threw a Ace at them.

Alex: "I'll ask again why are you here?"

Time skip

I was at home when I heard someone knocked on the door. It was in code so I walked to the door and a jack of spades came through the mail slot. I smile and open the door.

Alex: "Matthias smith damn good to see you again."

Matt: "I know you're not here to work but I need your help my friend

Matt: "I know you're not here to work but I need your help my friend."

Alex: "please come in."

Matt came in and sat on the couch.