What the hell?

Alex: "you want me to do what?"

Rias: "I want you to come to the underworld to train your swordsmanship with kiba."

Alex: "but... guns... why would I need to use a sword?"

Rias: "it's better to have the skills then not."

Alex: "I'll think about it."

I then went to class where it was another day of the same crap. Afterwards the perverts where useing that creepy skill the ones with glasses have and aika was using it on them and then she turned around and said

Aika: "I don't need to use it on Alex issei. I have first hand experience with his cubasa."

Perverts 3: "WHAT! He had sex with you?"

Aika then smirked and adjusted her glasses.

Aika: "yeah. He was amazing. Xenovia and I had a hard time walking the next day. In fact I couldn't help but notice both Sona and Rias where walking funny the other day."

Issei suddenly looked ready to kill me... let him try.

Aika: "you look upset issei. Are you upset that Rias chose someone cool?"

Alex: "ok that's enough aika. You shouldn't be teasing issei like that he really wants rias."

Issei: "screw you alex!!"

Aika: "join the club issei. You might even learn something from him."

Alex: "that's enough aika."

I then started to leave when issei grabbed my arm and I caught his fist.

Alex: "careful issei... your definitely not going to win this fight."

Issei: "screw you asshole! I can totally kick your ass!"

I then laughed and was about to leave when he tried it again and I flipped him over my shoulder and rolled him onto his stomach and held his arm out while I had a foot on his back.

Alex: "calm the fuck down. I'm going to talk with Rias and sona about this behavior."

I then let him go before walking out. I texted Rias about it and later spoke with sona about it at my place. Rias told me there taking the gremory train to the underworld in a few days so I had some time to kill.

Sona: "so issei is thinking very highly about himself lately."

Alex: "it's proving to be very difficult to not kill him sona."

Sona: "Rias wouldn't be pleased with that."

Alex: "I know but-"

My phone started a alarm and I checked it and froze.

Alex: "I gotta go! Arthur is in trouble at the hellsing mansion."

Sona: "I'll send you right now."

Alex: "drop me off at the main gate teleportation magic is useless on the grounds."

Sona: "ok take my hand."

I did and we teleported out. When we arrived there where bodies everywhere and they where getting back up.

Alex: "vampires must be attacking. These people aren't human anymore there just mindless monsters now."

Sona: "would you like me to help?"

Alex: "no that's ok Sona I'll text you when I'm done here and you can pick me up."

Sona: "ok I'll see you soon."

She then teleported away and I summon my gunbelt and pull out hope and despair. I then started shooting and fighting my way in until I ran into braydon and Walter outside the boardroom. We made quick work on the vampire with the tuke on and I heard him say something about nazis. I spoke with Arthur and she said she will be working closely with integra hellsing on the matter and I should enjoy my summer in the underworld with the devils for training. I then texted Sona and went back to the main gate where she was waiting for me.

Sona: "who would attack hellsing?"

Alex: "seems 2 vampires attacked For Nazis at least that's what I think he said before he died."

We then teleported back to kouh. The next day we where aboard the gremory train. I was sitting with sona for awhile until she and her peerage got off the train. But before they left I went with them when they said goodbye to Rias.

Saji: "Yo! Hyodo!

Issei: "saji! Student council prez and VP!"

I then entered behind them.

Issei: "Alex."

Alex: "ouhoho feeling a little hostility there bud. Still upset?"

Issei: "no shit asshole!"

Rias: "issei that's enough! It's good to see you Sona."

Sona: "since you where kind enough to give us a ride on the gremory train I thought I'd see how you where before we got off."

Rias: "Fine if not a little anxious."

Sona: "perfectly understandable. After all this is no ordinary trip home."

Saji: "your heading to train in the underworld too right bro?"

Issei: "huh?"

Alex: "don't mind him mate. He thinks he is here for something perverted I think."

Issei: "screw you asshole!"

Xenovia: "up until now we've only been told we're accompanying Rias on break."

Saji: "oh well. I'm about to go and work my butt off so that the next time we meet up I'll be a lot stronger then you, got me hyodo?"

Alex: "oh you can probably take him now don't worry bud."

Sona: "saji it's time to go."

Saji: "alright see ya! Thanks Alex."

Sona: "goodbye and good luck."

Rias: "goodbye. See you again soon."

Alex: "best of luck Sona."

Sona left and I sat with koneko but she seemed tense.

Alex: "you ok?"

Koneko obviously thought she was hiding it well.

Koneko: "I'm fine. Nothing to worry about."

After a while I decide to go for a walk.
I was walking through the train when azazel told me what he was planning and asked if I wanted to watch with him and rias. I turned him down and told him I'll remain on the train and meet them at the gremory palace. Grayfia would meet me there to take me there. When the train disappeared for rias's peerage the train was fine for me and it just continued on its way. I still find it funny that a dragon became a devil and it's that dragon that would be testing them. When I reached the palace grayfia and I walked down a hallway where the staff was lined up for my arrival and would do the same when Rias and her peerage would arrive an hour from now. They even call me "sir Flint" or "Sir Alex" it felt nice. When grayfia showed me my room I was very overwhelmed as it's the size of my apartment in fact I could probably fit two of my apartments in it. I then seen my bed... I sat on it and it was the size of my living room. I then took a nap. I couldn't sleep well so I went outside and found a section of the garden to put my hammock and I decided I'd stay out here. I then got in my hammock and put my hat over my face before going to sleep for the night.