3

"-and then he stole my milk!! Like that's illegal!"

Jisung slammed his fist on the table, making everyone jump a little. "That's way too far. WHERE'S JUNGKOOK?!"

Chan pulled him back down with a sigh, rolling his eyes. "Firstly, it doesn't say anywhere it's a crime. Second, Hyunjin didn't die, so calm down."

Minho sighed for the hundredth time today, he was about to close his eyes to rest when something caught his eye. It was for a split second, but he was sure he saw it right. There was a large cut across Jisung's side - tended to of course. When Chan pulled him to sit back down, his shirt lifted for a brief moment, allowing Minho to see it. No one sat next to Minho, so only he would've been able to see it.

His eyebrows scrunched up worriedly, and he was about to ask what happened when he realised that... well, he shouldn't. Not in public, at least. He might be sensitive about it as it is, and his anxiety wouldn't help the situation either.

But he couldn't get it out of his head. It started to give him flashbacks of moments he always wanted to forget. It made his hands start to shake and his breathing go uneasy, just like in those moments he experienced before.

"Minho?"

Everyone turned to look him but Minho couldn't hear any of their panicked calls, instead he was drowned in his own memories, not reacting to his friends even when one of them - Jisung - pulled him into a hug to help block out the rest of the canteen.

Whenever he has these moments though - when he feels extreme panic or danger - Lino comes out.

And that's exactly what happened.

He suddenly stopped moving, his breathing slowly going back to normal. Jisung pulled back and looked into his eyes, Lino looking at him for a moment before looking around at the others. "What happened?" he panted.

"You suddenly had a panic attack, I don't know why..."

He nodded and looked away, unconsciously rubbing his wrists.

It was silent for a moment until someone approached the table. "HEY BITCHES" Y/n settled down next to Changbin but then looked around with a confused expression on her face. "...Wrong mood?"

"Nah, we're just dreading the math test" Felix spoke up.

"WE HAVE A MATH TEST?!" Jeongin screeched. Y/n covered her ears dramatically and rubbed them. "Man, your voice is as loud as a dolphin."

"Dolphin?" he looked offended. Y/n smiled innocently and nodded, loving teasing him.

"But... do we actually have a maths test?" he asked.

Felix sighed. "Unfortunately, yes."

Jeongin whined and slammed his head on the table multiple times. Chan stopped him before he made any permanent damages to his brain.

They started complaining about how the education system causes stress on students, whilst Lino and Y/n kept silent. Lino was staring off into space, meanwhile Y/n was staring at him, trying to read his facial expression and his eyes. Though soon she quickly realised that was pretty difficult, Lino was unreadable.

"Can you stop staring at me?" He said suddenly, startling Y/n. She quickly looked elsewhere and joined in the boys' conversation.

Soon, it was time for class, and the exam. And it was hard, even Y/n who excelled math found it difficult.

"Y/n, y/n!"

Y/n turned to the loud voice with a sigh, immediately knowing who it was. "Yeah, Jisung?"