18

"Hyunjin, get the door!"

"I'm busy!"

"How is eating pizza being busy?!"

"Food is important!"

Seungmin pushed poor Minho off the couch, making him scream dramatically and yell at Seungmin for not caring about his physical health.

"It's not like you're training for the olympics, now go!"

It was no doubt the three were annoyed by the constant ringing of the doorbell. So, with an angry grunt, Minho dragged himself over to answer the door.

"Who is i- oh, Jisung."

"Hey, you doing anything?"

He shrugged in response. "We're all bored as fuck."

Jisung gasped dramatically, "Who taught you swear words?"

"I'm not five, Jisung."

"But Chan hyung is."

"What?"

"Huh?"

Jisung blinked innocently at the boy before Minho opened the door wider with a sigh, letting Jisung squeeze through.

"HOES WHAT'S UP?!"

Silence.

"Y'all are boring."

He walked past them to Minho's bedroom, flopping his body onto the warm covers.

"You bored too or what? Why you here?"

"I'm bored too I guess."

Minho sat down on the bed, looking at him with a slight frown on his face. "I guess?"

"Yeah? What? Am I not allowed to be bored?"

Minho just stared at his face, making Jisung a little uncomfortable.

"Have you got makeup on?" he asked after an uncomfortable minute of staring at each other.

"Huh?... Oh, yeah. Wanted to try it out."

Minho leaned closer to his face, catching Jisung off guard.

"Didn't do a great job, can still see your dark circles."

Jisung sighed in defeat, shoving his face into a pillow. "I can't sleep" he groaned.

"No shit."

He lifted his face up, giving Minho an annoyed look. "You're not helping."

"Oh, I'm supposed to be helping you now?" he asked sarcastically.

When Jisung frowned even more, he burst out into cute giggles, hugging the other boy despite him squirming to get free.

"I'm sorry, lOvE yOu SuNgiE" he spoke goofily.

Jisung sighed, giving up on trying to get free and laid there like a dead mummy instead. "I can't get mad at you when you do that, it's not fair.

"Then you be cute too."

"I am" he spoke, as if offended. "Look." He poked his cheek with his finger and pouted cutely.

Even though Minho did find him cute, he wasn't about to ruin his pride. So, he faked throwing up, pushing Jisung's face away from his view.

"YAH!" he yelled out, muffled by Minho's hand squishing his face.

"SPARE MY EYES, I BEG YOU!"

"OW- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TOUCHING MY FOOT- wait."

Minho stopped and looked down curiously, refraining himself from laughing at the sight. Soonie was hitting Jisung's foot with her paws.