Author's Note

This story is finally finished after so long, why does it feel like a relief 😅 it was honestly such an enjoyable story for me to write, I procrastinated in the middle of it A LOT, but at least it's finally over and I hope I ended it well and that all of you enjoyed the story!

Shall we do a little vote on it?

Good 😊👌😎 ending

Bad 😕👎🙅‍♀️ ending

Tell me the reasons too so I can improve for my next story!

I do have many story ideas in mind, but I'm unsure of which one would come out first. I've got a list below, if you're interested take a quick skim below and comment on any stories that sound interesting to you. I'll be more likely to publish a story if I know people are interested in it! 😊

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

• YANDERE | bang chan
     Chan is a yandere who helps Y/n out of a toxic relationship. Pretty ironic if you ask me.

•  Noble servant | Hwang Hyunjin
Y/n is a royal chased out of her own kingdom. She takes refuge, forced to be a servant to survive, where she meets Hyunjin, meddled up in a toxic mess with a so called lover.

• Zombie au / hyunjin x reader
A zombie apocalypse story. Y/n - Chan's sister - gets meddled up in a group of boys and they try to find the cure to the apocalypse.

• A Taste of You
Unsure yet, but this will be a vampire based story if I get to it. Any ideas?

• Home ~ Han Jisung
     Y/n is rich, and Jisung is living on the streets. Wanting to escape her depressing reality, she spends time with Jisung, and gradually creates a deep connection with him.

• The Truth Untold || a bts ghost story
     7 different people with connected past lives. What they don't know yet, is that they're ghosts.

• Not too late
     Wooyoung is depressed and attempts suicide, only to find himself stuck in a cycle of inescapable nightmares and death, not even to where he can die himself. Gore warning.

•  Superhuman || stray kids
A group of special boys - each with a trauma of the past that gave them superpower-like abilities- are forced to reconcile with the pain deep within their hearts when one girl turns their nightmares into reality.