23

Darkness consumed the boy's vision as soon as Jisung opened his eyes. He shivered in both coldness and from the fear and confusion from the unfamiliar area he was in.

He tried getting up, but quickly realised that his movements were constricted by thick, metal handcuffs secured around his wrists and ankles.

He suddenly let out a groan of pain as a sharp pain went through his head. He wanted to rub the pain away from where he had been knocked out, but couldn't since his wrists were handcuffed to a pipe on the wall.

His groan caught the attention of what looked like a shadow to him in the room. As it approached him, he squinted his eyes to focus, only to realise that the shadow was Peniel, the man that had knocked him unconscious. Fear quickly grew within him when he saw Peniel armed with a knife and gun, but he tried not to show it.

"Well, you were pretty easy to catch. Is your mafia gang failing? You're getting worse and worse," he snorted with a cocky smirk.

Jisung tried to hold in his anger as he clenched his fists. "What do you want from me?"

"You didn't do what we wanted last time, sooo you're gonna have to make up for that."

"Last time?" he asked, clearly puzzled.

Peniel just smirked in response, confusing the boy even more. That was until, a second shadow emerged from the darkness.

Lee Jae Rin.

"Hi Jisung, long time no seeee!" The girl happily skipped over to the chained up boy and sat down next to him, reaching out for his hoodie. The boy tried to pull back, but that just caused the girl the pull him closer with much more force and lift his hoodie up.

"Aww, the wounds healed already," she whined annoyingly. She looked up into the boy's disgusted yet fearful eyes and smiled mockingly.

"Let me guess, you told Lino about it so that's why you're living with him now?"

When she got no response, she snorted at him. She reached out her hand backwards and Peniel put his knife in her hands. Jisung's eyes widened as she slowly played with the blade in her hands.

"You're going to stay rightttt here, and once Lino finds you, the damage he'll see on you will be enough to send him crazy."

She looked up into Jisung's eyes with a look that made the boy realise that he was fucked.

And his suspicions turned out to be true as he began to feel a sharp tip pierce his skin.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Minho, Y/n, Hyunjin and Seungmin were all watching a movie when the door bell rang.

The three boys and Y/n all looked at each other with a look that said 'you get it'. When no one moved, Seungmin took one for the team and sacrificed Hyunjin by kicking him off the couch, that was after he had grabbed the cookie from the boy's hands. Can't waste food, you see.

Hyunjin screeched and snapped his head up to glare at Seungmin who was watching the TV as if absolutely nothing had happened.

Muttering curses to himself, he forced himself up and went to answer the door. He was confused when a sweaty Bang Chan and Changbin barged into the house.

He locked the door before following the two into the living room where everyone else was.

"Chan?" Y/n perked up, confused and slightly concerned of his and Changbin's sweaty condition.