Chapter 22 - Dollhouse Pt.1

Leon and Y/n march up to the hill towards the house, listening to the waterfall as neither spoke to each other the entire way until they reached the front door.

Leon: You think this place is safe?

Y/N: I don't think anywhere is safe, just less dangerous then others...

Leon: Fair enough... Should we knock?

Y/n walks up and knocks on the door but the first tap pushes the door with a creak revealing it was already open. Leon and Y/n looked at each, Leon pulling out his thunder-hawk pistol while Y/n slowly entered the building first.

The interior was a classic Elizabethan era two story upper middle-class home that followed a mainly green and brown color palette.

Leon took the lead when Y/n stopped to look at all the porcelain dolls lining the walls.

Y/N: {Thoughts} I have a foreboding sense of familiarity with these things... Wait a minute...

Before he could look further he was interrupted by Leon tapping him on the shoulder, he looked at Leon who wasn't looking at him but this cold transfixed stare at the portrait on tbe wall of a woman with long black hair.

Beside her, the embodiment of the 3rd lord herself a small porcelain wedding doll.

Leon: Donna Beneviento...

Then the door they entered through slammed shut, an iron gate falling over it. The lights went out for a moment, in the darkness the sound of little feet run around the room.

Leon: Hrk!...

In the darkness Y/n heard Leon's grunt followed by the distant distorted distorted laughter of children as well as something warm hit his cheek amongst the darkened shenanigans.

Y/n really jumped when he felt a hand squeeze his groin, not a death grip but for sure someone coped a feel.

There was a few seconds of silence, then the lights flickered to life. Light returning the room slowly Y/n felt hos fly was now suddenly undone in which he fixed that while realizing he was now alone.

Y/N: Leon?.... Leon?!

Looking around the room he saw all the eyes of every doll were now staring at him.

Y/N: That's... Absolutely haunting...

Touching the spot he felt warmth in the dark prior he looked down at the red on his finger tip, blood.

He quickly inspected himself for wounds but no injuries; however...

Y/N: Where the fuck are my weapons?!

???: You won't be needing those~

A voice echoed through the house, Y/n went to step but found his feet bound in puppet strings causing him to fall over.

Looking up he saw the feet of a woman in a black dress and a veil over her face, someone who should have been seen the moment the lights went back on, just before being dragged away by the strings.

Y/n is tossed into an elevator which shuts as soon as he was able to sit up. Y/n grabbed the gate and was about to force it open with his superhuman strength until Angie arrived.

Angie: Now Now Mr. Soldier~ That would be breaking the rules of our lil game~

Y/N: Oi, I never said id play your game!

Angie: Awww you'd let your buddy Leon and his lil friend die because you be a sour puss?

Y/n went silent as Angie floated there looking at him with a tilted head.