Chapter 36 - Beginning of the End.

The massive army of molded stand before an army of monstrosities, there was a stand still for a moment as the molded turned to face there opponents. Y/n couldn't see Travis on the other side but he could sense the deep pool of desperation and cowardice on the other side.

The two armies stood in silence for a moment, each waiting for the first to move. With prey insight each molded began to howl out, howling again and again till every molded was howling out in frenzy.

The molded began taking more aggressive stances, claws twitching with hunger, the beginning of the end was nearing. Leon looked between Jill and Ada who stood nearest him, Chris stood in front of Claire regardless of what may come he was gonna protect her, and Ada nodded to Y/n who was smiling.

Even as the dreadful reality of what was coming surged through his mind, he made no time to sorrow but instead laugh.

Y/N: This what men dream off... A finale stand, just the weapons they were born with and the will to challenge the world... What a rush, to be fighting over the right to wield destiny itself~

Ada: Can you not go full-bioweapon psychotic on me just yet?

Y/N: Life hack, you gotta be a little crazy to survive in this world... so did we come here to bird watch or did we come here to slaughter?

The first molded made its advance only by one step before Y/n spear-handed it through the chest, that twisted black venom running through his veins declared this wasn't gonna be a duel of integrity or honor.

He is here for genocide.

Any molded that tried to flank Y/n met with Chris' gauntlet or Jill's shotgun as Y/n carved a path through the molded jungle with his own two hands. Fingers like knives as the cold sickly flesh melted to pieces to his touch, full bodies quickly turned to gory piles.

Miranda who had only a fraction of her power left used what strength she had to summon spears of branch like bone from the ground creating a path further into the battlefield.

Y/n's army charged in with them, automatons with drills and blades, lycans with fangs and claws, and this was done with ease as his army washed over the molded like a tidal wave.

This was going well, the main force of himself, Chris, Leon, Jill, Ada, Claire, and Sheva kept a closely packed cluster as Y/n led them forwards.

But for Y/n this was going to well and on Chris' face the two agreed. Just then the earth began to shake, Y/n stood stoic and waited as all the molded seem to stop and turn to face the unseen source.

Claire: Why does there always have to be something bigger to complicate things?

Leon: Maybe it's just an earthquake.

Miranda: No... I wish it was...

Then the source emerged from the earth in a shower of soil and stone, some of the rocks crushing the molded as Travis' final option seemingly emerges.