Chapter 24 - Helena

Y/n took the book in hand and opened it in to the first page to a picture of a woman in her mid-thirties being taken around 1960. Below it had written in red cursive ink 'Maria Silver Callahan" and on the next page was the same picture of the cabin on the board, which Y/n remembered as his grandmother's cabin.

Reading further he got the same picture but this time it was drawn on crossing out her eyes and the word "death" were written across the page in red scrawls maybe Fifty to Sixty times.

He quickly flips to the next page and its a picture of the cabin like before; however, it was like watching a movie inside the pages as the cabin was ablaze the sounds of screaming and begging echoed in Y/n head till he slammed the book shut.

Then he felt a clatter in the book, reluctantly he opened the pages until he got to a point where the book was hollowed out and a detective's pipe was hidden away. Y/n plucked it out and put the book back inspecting the curved wood smoking device closely, then Helena spoke up.

Helena: You found the pipe, nice...

Y/N: Yeah... You want to put it on the dummy?

He tossed it to Helena who placed the pipe in the detective mouth hole, there was a click and a slow whir as the sounds of clockworks took place then stopped.

Helena: 1 of 3 I guess...

Y/n walked over to the picture board, above his head he saw three picture frames marking dates ranging from oldest to newest.

Y/N: Hey Helena when was this photo taken?

Helena: The one of me? I don't know it looks like an escort but I escort hundreds of people hundreds of times why is this one so special?...

Y/n took Leon's picture down and slipped it into the middle slot, nothing happened.

Helena: Tell me your not gonna mix pictures till it works...

Y/N: You got any better ideas?

Helena takes her picture down and walks forwards to study all three closely: Y/n at work on a engine, Leon getting Coffee, and Helena doing an escort.

Helena: Do you remember that engine?

Y/N: Two cracked blocks and an oil change... 2018 Ford F150 i worked on it before leaving to find Travis...

Helena: So this is probably the most recent photo...

Helena tries to reach up unable to reach the picture frame, she sighs and looks at Y/n who can clearly reach it with his height.

Helena: Ugh... Showtime Helena...

She un-pops the top two buttons of her shirt and pushes up her breasts as she leans towards Y/n.

Helena: Hey Y/n... Could you organize some picture for me big guy~

Y/N: Could you have some self-respect?

Helena: What?

Y/n buttoned up her shirt and patted her on the head before taking the picture and walking over to slot it in the correct time frame.

Y/N: I don't falter to feminine charm... Im more attracted to power, courage, and professionalism... So far you've shown me your easily captured and desperate, right now im here to get Leon and you out... Then resolve my business with Donna...

Helena was dumbfounded, she come across so many creeps that a lil charm never failed but he completely shut her down.

Y/n slid Leon's photo into the first slot, Helena in second, then his into third and it resulted in a loud click. From the middle slot a monocle fell out from underneath.