9

After baileys mental breakdown when Bucky returned, the brunette couldn't find himself to fall asleep. He was too worried that if he slept, Bailey would wake up again and panic.

But Bailey on the other hand, had the best sleep she's had in a while. The security she felt as Bucky held her throughout the whole night allowed her to sleep the full night.

Bucky also moved bailey during the night, shifting her next to him so she could be more comfortable. But, she refused to let go of him and break the contact, her head resting on his chest while her arm went over his stomach.

The brunette admired Baileys features as she slept. The way her eyelashes rested just under her eyes, her little nose, and the way her curly blonde hair still managed to get all messed up as she slept.

As the morning came around, Bailey began to wake up at about eight am, her sleepy eyes looking up to Bucky's in awe. "Good morning." She whispered in her croaky morning voice.

"Good morning, darling." Bucky whispered back, a smile growing on his face.

"When did you wake up?" Bailey asked, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

Bucky chuckled at baileys morning hair, the blonde curls being very messy. "I've been up all night, too excited to sleep." He said, brushing her hair back. "And I wanted to be awake just incase you woke up."

Bailey put her hand on his check and sighed. "James you told me you'd get some sleep." She said, "there's no way you've slept for a normal amount of time at training."

Bucky shrugged, leaning into her hold on his face. "Well, yes. But I'm just so used to it now." He said, kissing her hand. "Let's go out and get some breakfast, then we can go find Steve."

A smile grew on baileys face as she stood up, stepping over to her closet and taking out the days outfit.

As bailey changed, Bucky sat on her bed and just smiled. "You know, your lucky I don't have work today or your plan really could've backfired." She joked.

Bucky smirked, standing up and placing his hands on her hips. "Well, you don't." He smirked, giving her a kiss. "We've got a big day ahead of us."

•••

Since bailey had Bucky's car, it was easier for them to get around. Bucky had decided she could use it while he was gone, knowing the way to the hospital she worked at was too far to walk.

And besides, the the hours that Bailey worked, it was way too dangerous for her to walk home alone.

Driving to the Diner, the two held each others hands the entire ride. It was safe to say they were happy.

"Bucky, you haven't been here in a bit!" The older waitress at the diner said, spotting the couple walk in.

Bucky laughed, his arm around bailey. "Yeah, I've been off at training. Just thought I'd bring this lovely lady to get some breakfast before I'm off again." He said, baileys cheeks reddening as a blush formed.

"Where are you off to next time you leave?" The waitress asked.

"Well, I'm off to England in the morning." He said, "it's a long way from here, but it's going to be worth it."

The waitress smiled, nodding her head. "In that case, I hope you stay safe out there."

"Thanks, Mary."

Both bailey and Bucky sat down at one of the smaller booths waiting for their food to come out. "So.. England?" she asked, trying to control herself.