Chapter 1

The journey of my writing is started maybe maybe I think l would made mistakes, share your thoughts and advice are always acceptable. I hope you would Enjoy the story.Be safe.Be happy.
(We are beginners and our First language is not English.  )

Story begin....
Main female character- Aera 
Aera’s mother  - Mrs. Park
Aera’s father  - Mr .park
Aera’s brother - s Taehyung
Aeras friend - Mi-sook
Main Male character - Tianxing
Tianxings  father - Mr. Kim
Tianxings  uncle - jackson
Jackson  daughter-  Xomini

“The award of best writer goes to Aera .Let's give a round of applause to her.” 
what the hell  !..its hurts i fall down from my  bed again.what a wonderful dream i had
Ooo no it is 8 o'clock . I need to rush to the office in a hurry. Ooo no my breakfast got  burned.  it is too late, the boss is going to kill me… where is my phone?Where are my keys? I got you .

Aera is a struggling writer and her life is kind of a mess. She lives in Seoul and her family  shifted to Busan 9 years ago. She loves Seoul and decided to  come back alone to become a writer.
Somehow she reached the office at 9: o'clock, it's too late and  had not completed the article assigned to her.

“Why are you late again?The boss is going to explode out of anger and he wants to meet you, hurry up,” said Mi-sook. 
(Mi-sook is a friend of Aera.they are best friends. They both are struggling writers. Mi-sook supported her and stood with her in difficult times.)

“ I think today is my last day on earth,”Aera  replied and then she headed to her boss cabin with a bit of nervousness and fear of losing her job .
“Come in,” the boss said in an angry voice.
“Good morning sir. You are looking great ”Aera said with cracking voice
Before she even  completes  her sentence, the boss interrupts,yells at her “You baster why are you late? Where is your article?
Aera was afraid to answer.
“I am very sorry that I am late and I swear I will complete my article by evening”Aera said in a lower voice and faster.
Suddenly the boss threw the paper at her in anger.
“Aera, I am going to give you 2 days to complete your article.if  you fail to do so, you  are going to lose your job”.
“Thank you i will not disappoint you sir ”.Aera said.

She left her boss's cabin immediately. Her phone started to ring.

“Oo no i don’t want to pick this call”. Said Aera to her.
“Hello!”.call is answered  
“Hey you crazy women, when are you going to pay my rent?”. The landlord said in an angry voice
“Please sir give me some time.” Aera pleased.

“ if you do not pay me in 2 days get your bags out of my house”the landlord said and
Hanged up the call.
“Shit man, my life is full of mess. I hope I can go to busan.
As she marched out of the office without being in her senses . Suddenly she bumps into  a man.
“I am sorry”, said  Aera.
she picked her belongings and   walked away without giving a proper glance at him.