Chapter 2

Next day

Today Aera was on time . She was happy as it was  her birthday.

“May I come in sir ?” Aera asked
“Yes” the boss said
“Sir ,here is the article”Aera said
“Great,leave it here”.Boss asked.

She left the article in her boss cabin and came back  to her cubicle.

“Happy birthday dear” Mi-sook said
“Thank you,i love you my best friend” said Aera 
“Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Aera Happy birthday to you!!” Everyone  started singing birthday songs.
“Thank you everyone” Aera said .

Aera was very emotional as she was missing her parents very much.  She went to the rooftop to get some fresh air.She saw some gang members were beating a tall man. They pushed the man from the building. Aera ran to save him but unfortunately they caught her and pushed her too.
Mi-sook saw a man and Aera falling from the rooftop. Everyone  was  shocked and didn't know what to do. One of the colleagues called ambulances . And others called the police. Min-sook ran to the ambulance with Aera.

“Please aera open your eyes,please get up. I have no one expect you” . Min-sook cried.

They reached the hospital and Aera was taken to the ICU. And the man was also admitted to the ICU.
Both of them were at risk and had less chance to survive. The doctors were trying their best to save both of their lives. Min-sook and other office colleagues were worried about Aera. The doctor came out from the ICU.

“Doctor, please tell us how  Aera is?”.Min-sook asked.
“Two hours are very critical for her.we have tried our level best . A meracial can only save her”. Said the Doctor and left...