Chapter 19

Tianxing parked his car near the police station. He looked at Aera and asked Are you sure?
"Yes," said Aera and continued. I want to know who was trying to open your cabin.
" Hmm ," said Tianxing.
" Tianxing, It doesn't upset you right. me , trying to find the culprit?" asked Aera.
" Not at all. I am very happy that you are helping me. I thought you got afraid and didn't want to talk to me." said Tianxing.
" Let's go then," said Aera.

They both enter the police station and meet the police officer. The police officer guided them about the case and asked Tianxing whether he had doubts on anyone who would try to destroy him or kill him. Tianxing said that Mr.jackson ( his uncle ) looked after his business. And he had just joined this Family business.

" We are investigating the case sir, the man who was trying to enter your office had a gun.
Don't worry sir he is in our custody and we will cross-explain him." said the police officer.
Aera was listening carefully to the police officer. When she saw a man on a white board.
She asked the police officer about the white boards and picture of the man in it.

" Maam its the missing culprits' boards. Meaning culprits who are missing." said the Police officer.
" Can I know who that is?" Aera pointed towards a man in the picture.
" Missing culprit from Mr.kim's case." said The police officer.
Aera and Tianxing were walking towards the car.
" I will drop you to your home," said Tianixng.
" Okay ." said Aera and was in her own world of thoughts.
" Are you hungry?" asked Tianixng.
" No I am not You ?" asked Aera
" No. Are you fine? Should I take you to doctor.?" asked Tianixng.
" I am alright Tianxing. I want to rest." said Aera.
Tianxing opened the door for Aera and started to drive towards the Aera house.
" You can sleep if you want Aera." said Tianxing and continued, ''I will wake you up once we reach.
" OKay." said Aera in a sleepy voice.
" Want some music.?" asked Tianixng.
No reply came from Aera. He saw that Aera was already asleep.
She is a fast sleeper and she looks beautiful in sleep, Tianxing said.
Within 45 Min they reached near Aeras place. Tianxing tried to wake up Aera but she was in deep sleep. Tianxing was hating himself for trying to wake her. So he decided to stop the car and park near the road. Tianxing was seeing how beautiful she was looking and the peace in her face made his heartbeat faster. He can't resist it but to see her and appreciate her beauty. An hour fast but it felt like a min to Tianxing. Aeras' phone rang and she Woke up.
" Did we reach?" asked Aera.
" Yes ." said Tianxing.
" Okay . See you later Tianxing and Thank you for dropping me." said Aera and was about to open the car door.
" Aera," said Tianxing. She looked towards Tianxing.
" Are you free tomorrow?." asked Tianxing
" yes" said Aera
" I want to have dinner with you." said Tianxing.
" Okay. Text me address." said Aera.
" I will pick you up at 7 PM." said Tianxing.
" Okay bye Tianxing." said Aera and opened the car door.
" Bye. Good night." said Tianixng and drove towards his home.
Aera was walking towards her home and saw an old man standing near the door.