Chapter 13

No ,no, call me Father-in-law.” said Mr.Park and Laughed.
“Sorry I didn't. I mean not that.” said in hesting voice and continued ‘I will call you father -in-law after I get married to Aera.’
“ You will marry my Daughter?.”  asked Mr.park in an angry voice.
“ Yes, I want to Marry her uncle,” said Tianxing.
“ Hm,Don't worry I will help you but Keep my daughter happy,” said Mr.Park and pat his back
“ But uncle, I mean are you seriously helping me ? Are you not angry?.” asked  Tianxing.
“ Done with all the questions for today. And you can call me Father. I would be more than happy.” said Mr.Park and went inside the house.

Mr.park visited Aeras' room and knocked on the door. “ May I come in,daughter?’’ asked Mr.Park.
  “ Dad, you don't have to knock,” said Aera while getting up from her bed and making some space for Mr.Park to sit.
“ How are you feeling now?” asked Mr.Park.
“ Dad, I am trying my best to bring back my memories but .” said Aera and Started crying.
“ hmm. I know you are trying your best. .” said Mr.Park and hugged her. 
“ Yes you are right, Dad. you should also go to sleep and don't forget to take your medicines.” said Aera with a smile.
“ Okay, Good Night Aera.’’ said Mr.Park and closed the door.
After a while,  Tianxing came in and went to check on Aera..He opened the door slowly so that Aera would not get disturbed.  He saw Aera was sleeping peacefully. He closed the door and went up to his room. He got freshened up and was about to  sleep.

* Phone Ranged*
“ Hello Uncle,how are you?’’ asked Tianxing.
“ I am fine. I got to know you are in Busan.’’  said Mr.Jackson.
“ Yes, I am in Busan to see my friend,” said Tianxing.
“I know you don't have a friend in Busan. Tianxing  you should go back to seoul,it's dangerous. You are with strangers and you are the CEO of kim pvt ltd.  People want the opportunity to kill you and take over your company. Just listen to me”. Said Mr.jackson and continued. “ I am sending guards and plane tickets. Pack your bags. I promised your Dad to always protect you from everything.’’
“Uncle I am safe here and she is my high school friend and I trust them. Please don't worry about me. Is everything going smoothly in America? They agreed to deal with us ?” asked Tianxing.
“ No, the deal is not signed yet. And I have to talk to you about something important after I reach Seoul, talk to you later” said Mr.jackson and hung up. Tianxing was thinking about Aera and uncle wanted to talk to him about something important. He slowly fell asleep.

Next Morning.

Mr. Park and Tianxing went for a jog. Teahyung went to bring some fresh veggies. Mrs. Park and Aera were making  breakfast.Mr.park,Tianxing and Taehyung came back.  All of them sat together to have breakfast.  After breakfast Aera went to the Garden and Sat in a chair. Tianxing saw Aera was sitting in Garden alone so he went to the garden.

“ How are you now ?’’ asked Tianxing.
“ Fine, I was thinking about my past,” said Aera in a low voice.  
“ You should not think about it. You need to rest and relax your mind. Please don't pressure yourself, it's dangerous.” said Tianxing in concern.
“ Tianxing, I am feeling empty from inside. How can a person live without knowing the past? I didn't remember any happy nor sad movements. I just don't know who I am. It's so frustrating!” said Aera and got up from her chair .
“ I know,” said Tianxing  and continued  “ I know how you are feeling. You would feel..”. Said TIanxing and stopped for a while when he saw  Aera was feeling dizzy and was about to fall. Tianxing held Aera’s hand  and carried her in bridal style. He called Mr.Park and asked him to remove the car. They took Aera to hospital. Doctor asked Mr.Park to bring her medical files. Meanwhile she was in glucose. Mr.park gave the files to the doctor. Doctor took a glance at the files and asked them if she was stressed .

“ Yes”, said Tianxing.
“ She should not take any kind of stress. Otherwise you know what would happen. And try to make her happy. You may take her when she comes into consciousness.” said the doctor.
Aera got discharged in the evening. Mr.Park , Tianxing and Aera coming out from the car. Aera was still feeling dizzy, so Tianxing picked her up in Bridal style. Mrs Park ran out of the house to help Tianxing. Tianxing put Aera in her bed. All of them went out of Aeras bedroom so that she could rest. Mr.Park and Mrs. Park sat in the living room.
“ What happened to Aera?’’ asked Mrs.Park.
“ She was stressed. Doctor told us that we should make her happy.” said Mr.Park. A tear comes  out from Mr.Parks eyes.