Chapter 4

Next day

Aera was looking for Taixing to Thank him for yesterday. She made Tiaxings favorite chocolate cake. Suddenly she remembered Taixing told her about Xomini. She was Tianxing uncle's daughter and lived in the same place. So she went to ask Xomini about Tiaxing. Xomini was in the canteen with her friends.

"Xomini, did you see Taixing?" Aera asked.

Xomini took the cake and smashed it into Aera face and started beating her. Aera kept asking Xomini why is she beating her?What had she done to her?Xomini took her phone and showed the picture to Aera.

"See this and answer me do you love Taixing or are you after his money?"Xomini questioned Aera
" We are just friends Xomini."Aera said in weak voice.
" you better be, you are nothing compared to our status. See you are poor,weak and selfish,only after money. You did not have any talent either. You are a useless person,a burden to earth"Xomini yelled and kicked her.

Aera threw a cake on Xomini. Xomini's friend started laughing and other students took pictures of them. Mrs.K came and stopped the fight. After school, Xomini marched towards Aera and told her that she would leak the pictures and tell teachers to suspend her. Aera pleased her not to leak the picture. Xomini challenged her to a running race. If Aera loses she has to leave the school, if she won Xomini will delete the picture. Aera accepted the challenge.

Next day aera came early to school for practice. Taixing saw aera in ground and started running with her. After an hour they took a short break.

" Where were you yesterday, Tianixng?" questioned Aera.
"I was not well. Why are you running?" Taixing questioned
" I want to win a running race on sports day."Aera said.
"Okay I will help you to win"tiaxing said.

Tiaxing and Aera walked towards class and sat on their desks. Teacher entered the class and made the announcement that after 15 days Annual Sports Day will be held and events were skipping race,football,3 legged race,400meter running race and many more. Aera was shocked and asked her how she was going to win the 400 meter race? Suddenly she was relaxed after seeing Taixing as he will help her to win the race.