Chapter 9

"Aera?'' repeated Tianxing and his face turned pale.
"Yes, Her name is Aera.what happened? Why are you so tense? " Min-sook asked.
"Can I see her, where is her ward?" Tianxing was trying hard to get up from his bed.
"Wait, I will help you," Min-sook said and brought a wheelchair.

She took him to Aeras' room. Tianxing was shocked when he heard Aeras name. He entered Aeras room and went near her bed. Min-sook got a call so she went out to pick up the call. A tear dropped down from Tianxings eyes. After a long 10 years finally he found his lost love. Min-sook came in and saw Tianxing crying. She asked why are you crying, Tianxing?. Tianxing didn't reply to her. As if the time had stopped for a min.

He kept seeing her with tearful eyes. " I am sorry Min-sook, I was lost in my thoughts.I will be back later." said Tianxing while wiping his tears and left.
Tianxing then went to see a doctor and asked when he would be discharged?. The doctor said we are waiting for reports. If everything is fine you may get discharged by tomorrow. Tianxing was very happy and called his uncle.

Next Day
Doctors came to test Tianxing, "You may go home but for a month you have to look after your health. Proper diet and sleep is important." said the doctor by looking into reports.
Tianixng packed his bag and went to Aeras room.
" Min-sook ,you should go home and take some rest. I will take care of Aera,don't worry."said Tianxing and continued
"I am her classmate and we were more than friends. We studied in the same school."
" But she never told me about you, she never talked about her school days,"said Min-sook.
"You can trust me, little sister Min-sook". Said Tianxing.
" Okay,Please take proper care of Aera." said Min-sook and started to pack the bag.

Doctors came to check Aera.
" You should go home and rest , Tianxing," The doctor said.
" Aera is in the hospital because of me. How can I leave her?Tianxing said and continued .
"Doctor, when will Aera get up from the coma, why is she taking so long ?."
" She has major injuries in her head, maybe it would take a month, or years"said the doctor and continued. We can just wait for some miracle to happen but be ready for the worst.
Min-sook heard everything and started pleading in front of the doctors to save her best friend.

"Nothing that I can do now I am sorry," said the doctor and left.
"Min-sook, control yourself and be strong. Nothing will happen to our Aera. she will be alright. I promise you.I will try my best to save Aera," said Tianxing and continued"Min-sook, you should call her family and ask them to come," Tianxing said.
"Okay, I will be strong for Aera and call her parents".Min-sook said while wiping tears.
"Okay" Tianxing said. Tianxing got a call from uncle and uncle said to him that he is going Abroad for a business trip. He would come back after 3 months.

Next day Aeras' parents and brother came to the hospital. They came from busan to seoul. Tianxing greeted Aeras parents, and told them everything. Mr.Park Thanked Min-sook and Tianxing for taking good care of Aera and Apologized for all troubles. Min-sook visited every day before and after her job . Tianxing rarely went home.
After a month, Aera came back from coma. Doctors checked Aera and told her parents that she is alright now, you can take her home. Tianxing went to see Aera in room. Aera was taking all the updates from Min-sook when she was in a coma.

"Hello Aera, How are you feeling now?",asked Tianxing.
" I am fine, but who are you..?"said Aera