Chapter 11

“Papa, He will be busy. How can he come with us and we have just met him. Will he be comfortable with us? Papa he will not be comfortable in a small house.” said Aera.
“ Tianxing, where do you work?” asked Mr.Park.
“I am CEO of Kim & Group pvt Ltd.”said Tianxing .
“You are the son of Mr.kim ?’’ asked Mr.Park.
“ How do you know my Dad?’’ asked Tianxing.
“ I am an employee of Kim & group Pvt.Ltd .” said Mr.Park.
“Papa,he is a businessman. And I am sure he will be busy. Mr.Tianxing I am sorry to bother and Thank you for helping us”. said Aera
“ Mr.Park, I will come to Busan with you,” said Tianxing.
“ Well great.  you finally Agreed. Min-sook, will you  come with us ?” said Mr.Park
“ uncle I am really sorry I have work but on weekends i will visit you all.” said Min-sook and suddenly she got sad.

Aera got discharged from the Hospital and they went home. It was dinner time and Mrs.Park asked Tianxing to have dinner with them. After finishing dinner he went home to pack his bag. Next morning Aeras' family and Tianxing were waiting for the train. After an hour they got into the train.

Next morning

They reached Busan in the morning. Welcome back home Mom,dad,Aera and Mr. Tianxing.I am Taehyung Aeras' brother.   I hope you like this place, said Aera’s Brother to Tianxing.  Aera’s busan house was a small Four Bedroom, a Hall and a Kitchen. Aeras' Brother showed Tianxing his Room.
“ If you want anything , Don't hesitate to ask, Mr.Tianxing”, said Aera's brother.
“Okay and Please call me Tianxing or brother. I would like it”.said Tianxing.
“ Okay Brother Tianxing.” said Taehyung
Tianxing went to take shower. After taking a shower he was feeling very tired so he  went to sleep. Mrs.Park and Mr.Park were preparing for lunch , Aera went in Kitchen to help .
Mrs.Park scolds Aera, to rest but she said i was very tired from being in bed . Mrs.Park told Aera to call Tianxing.
She went upstairs . The door was half open so she went  inside the room . She saw that Tianxing was sleeping very peacefully. She went near Tianxing and looked  at his face.
“ He looks Handsome,’’ said Aera in a loud voice.
Tianxing opened his eyes  immediately and saw Aera was staring at him. They made eye contact for a second. Their hearts were beating very fast. 
Aera panicked and ran. “Oo god, what was that?” said Tianxing to himself.
Area runs towards the kitchen. Mr.park asked what happened, why are you running and did you call Tianxing for lunch dear?. “Dad I was about to call him but dad I had to do some gardening. Yes I look towards the garden, god it seems awfully’’. Said Aera.
  “Okay, but not now. The doctors  told you to rest for one month and I will go and call Tianxing '' said Mr.Park.
Mrs.park called Aera to place  plates on the dining table. Mr.Park went upstairs  to call Tianxing and asked him to join for lunch. After lunch they were sitting in the hall room watching TV. It was 5pm.

Time to start preparing for dinner. Mr.Park asked Aera and Tianxing to bring some groceries. Tianxing and Aera were walking  towards a nearby grocery shop. They did not exchange any words.
'' oo god it is so embarrassing. Please god save me ,” said Aeras to herself. They collected all the groceries and were coming back home. Tianxing broke the silence and asked Aera how  she is feeling now?.
“ I am feeling good,” answered Aera.
“ Wait I will be back,” said Tianxing and went to get  some fresh drinks for Aera and give it to her. “ “Thank you, Mr.Tianxing.” said Aera.
“ oo, you can call me Tianxing and Thank you for  saving me . And I am sorry because of me you have suffered too” said Tianxing.
“ It's okay,” said Aera.
  “By the way, you came to my room this morning and Tianxing was about to complete his sentence but  Suddenly Area spilled the drink on her.
“ Are you okay?”. Asked Tianxing.
“ Yes ,” answered Aera and ran inside the house. Tianxing gave all the groceries to Mrs.Park and started searching for Aera.
“ Mr.park, did you see Aera?” asked Tianxing.
“ She and Taehyung went to invite their cuisines for dinner,” said Mr.park.
“ Okay Thank you uncle,”said Tianxing.