Chapter 6

Aera was getting ready for Tianxing's birthday party. She wore a Gradient Pleated Gown paired with high heels, straight hair. Aera was waiting for Tianxing to pick her up , suddenly a white BMW car stopped by her and Tianxing came out of the car. He was wearing a black suit with formal shoes. Tianxing opened the door for Aera. Tianxing started to drive and he put the radio on, so that Aera would not get bored.

"Happy Birthday Tianxing."Aera wished Tianxing.
" Thank you, You are looking pretty today!". Tianxing said.
"You too ." said Aera in a lower voice. She was nervous and shy.

By 10 min they reached the resort. Tianxing opened the door, they both entered the party. Tianxing took Aera to introduce his Father.

" Happy birthday my child." Mr.kim wished.
"Thank you dada. I want to introduce Aera to you."Tianxing said.
" I know her and come with me to cut the cake."Mr.kim said and dragged Tianxing .
The cake was a three layered chocolate cake. Tianxing made a wish and cut the cake,everyone clapped.

Mr. Jackson,Tianxing's uncle, made an announcement that Tianxing and Xomini are getting married this year. Everyone was shocked,including Tianxing and Xomini. Tianxing came down and ran towards Aera.

"Aera, it is nothing like that. I don't like Xomini,please understand it's nothing like" Tianxing said in one breath.
"Tianxing relaxes and takes a deep breath. Speak to your father and clear all misunderstandings."Aera said
"Yes please believe me,I don't like her."Tianxing said.
"I want to tell you something but it is not the right time. Can you come tomorrow morning at 9am near my house? " Aera said.
"Okay " Tianxing said and left the resort.