Chapter 17

“It's me, Aera. Xomini” answer the caller
“ Ohh, I am fine. How are you?” asked Aera
“ I am good. Can we meet Aera?” asked Xomini
“ Yes, can you come to my house Tomorrow at 9 am?” questioned Aera
  “ Great i will come by 9 am.Text me the address” said Xomini and hang up the call

Why did she call me after 10 long years and why, she want  to meet me? Let's go to sleep. I have to go to work  tomorrow. Aera talked to herself and went to sleep.

Next Day

It was  8: 45 AM. Aera made some Breakfast for her and xomini. After a min  the doorbell rang.
It would be Xomini said Aera to herself and she went to open the door. Welcome Xomini. Xomini weared offwhite floral printed midi dress.
“ Let's have Breakfast Xomini,” said Aera.
“  No please. I just have to talk to you.” xomini said
“ Let's eat and talk,” said Aera. They sat at the dining table.
“ We were not that close,were we ?” asked Xomini.
“ I don't hate you xomini. What happened in school, let's forget and be friends. If you want?.” asked Aera.
“ I am sorry Aera.” said Xomini
“ What for ?” asked Aera
“ For everything. For hurting you. I am sorry, Aera. i am really.” said Xomini
“ Its okay xomini.”  said Aera.
“ friends then?” asked Xomini
“ Yes, friends.” said Aera and laughed. 
“ Then be my Bridesmaid?.” Xomini questioned .
“ Are you getting Married?” Asked Aera.
“ Yes, with my Boyfriend.  When I went to America for Further studies I fell in love with my classmate. We were dating for 8 years and then  decided to get marry.” said Xomini.
“ but you loved Tianxing.” Aera questioned.
“ I was silly. I just love him as my cousin brother and a friend. I was jealous because he was giving all the attention to you. Silly me.” said Xomini and laughed.
“ Yes, I would like to be Bridesmaid.” said Aera.
They both finished breakfast.  Xomini left the house, Aera cleaned the dining table and was leaving for the office. Aera was waiting for a Taxi. Suddenly a car came towards her. It was Xomini in the car. Xomini asked ''Where are you going?'' ‘Job, ' she said.
“ Come in i will drop you,” said Xomini   
“ No, it's okay, I will take a cab,” said Aera.
“ Come on, we are friends. Let your friend help you Aera.” said Xomini
“ okay.” said Aera
Xomini and Aera went to fill  petrol in the car. Aera was staring at the man who was filling the petrol.
“ What happened to you, Aera?Why are you staring at him?” Xomini asked
“ Nothing I was just. Nothing.” said Aera.

  Xomini dropped Aera and left. Aera entered the Office and Greeted  everyone.
“ How are you, Aera?.” asked Mi-sook And hugged her
“ I am good. Thanks, Mi-sook. I love you.” said Aera and hugged her again.
“ Anything for you,love,”  said Min-sook.
Suddenly she got a message from Tianxing.
Can we meet Aera for dinner? Wear a nice dress. I have something to tell you. He messaged.
“Okay” she replied to the text.
Mi-sook Stared at Aera and asked “Are you Dating?”.
“No,we are just friends, Mi-seeok”, said Aera.
“ Then, why are you blushing?” Min-sook questioned.
“ I will leave. I want to meet Boss.” said Aera and Run.