Chapter 3

Flash back

“Aera get up, you are going to be late for school.” Mrs.Park was trying to wake her up. 
“Mom, just 5 min.” Aera replied  in sleepy voice
“My dear it's already 6:30.’’Mrs.park said.

Aera woke up in a second and started getting ready for school. She and her brother went to school.

“Aera Good morning. Have you  done your homework?.” lisa asked
“Yes, do you want?”. Aera asked
“Thank you Aear.” lisa said
“Good morning class”. Mrs K Greeted the class 
“Good Morning ma'am”. Students replied
“Today I have to announce your result. Aera has topped the class with 95/100 in math exam.congratulation Aera “. mrs k said.

All the students were shocked and some students were jealous of her.

“Thank you ma'am”  said  Aera
“We have a new student in our class.please come in, Tianxing. ”.Mrs.K said
“Hello, I am Tanxing” Tianxing introduced himself
“Thank you Tianxing please go and sit beside Aera”.Mrs.K said
All the girls started gossiping about Tianxing with his cold attitude and handsome face.

A month after

Aera and Tianxing become close friends. They used to study and have  lunch with each other at school. Girls  were  jealous of Aera  because of marks and Tianxing being with her.

“I hate this girl”  Xomini said to her friends
“ yes, she is always with Tianxing”Rose said.

Xomini and Rose were  close friends . Tianxing was Xomini's cousin. Tianxing is  close to his uncle (Xominis Father) . He loves his uncle more than his father.  Tianxing's mother  died because of cancer , when he was 10 years old.  Mr. Jackson took care of him.    

“Can we have dinner after school? ” Xomini asked Tianxing 
“Yes’’Tianxing answered.

Xomini went towards the garden to attend a call. 
Aera was walking towards
Tianxing,suddenly her ankle got twisted and was about to fall. Tiaxing held her from behind.

“ Are you okay?” Tianxing questioned
“Yes ,Thank you!.”Aera answer him
“Are you able to walk?”Tianxing questioned Aera
“Yes I think..”Aera said. 

She was not able to walk. Tianxing picked her up in bridal style. Aera was surprised,shocked and confused. Tianxing took aera to  infirmary. Rose clicks the picture of both and sends it to Xomini. After compressing  the ankle with an elastic bandage, they headed towards Aera's house.
Tianxing forgot about Xomini invitation of dinner. At this moment the only one person he wanted to be with  was Aera. In  her company , He felt safe and loved. Aera felt the same. After dropping aera .Tianxing  went to his house .