Chapter 15

Tianxing ran towards Aera and picked her up and took her Upstairs in Guest room. Aeras' cousin  Came running with a glass of water. Tianxing put her to bed and splashed some water on her.  Tianxing held Aeras hand while she was unconscious.  After an hour she woke up and looked towards Tianxing. He was holding Aeras hands tightly as if someone would take her away. He suddenly woke up and saw Aera Sitting.
“Are you okay ?.”Tianxing questioned.
Aera nodded.
  “ Can we go back to Seoul, Tianxing?”Aera asked.
“ But you are not well and you need to rest.’’ said Tianxing.
“I am fine. I will talk to Dad that we are leaving this week. Let's go home.” said Aera.
  On the way back home they  meet  Aeras brother  Taehyung and  best friend Beom-seok.
“ Hello Beom-seok. How are you?” asked Aera and hugged him.
“ Oo god Aera. nice to see you and i am Fine. How are you?” asked Beom-seok.
“ I am fine. You were shifted to America right?” asked Aera
“ Yes . My Grandmother is not well so we came back.” said Beom-seok.
“  Hmm . Where did you meet Taehyung?” asked Aera
“  In the hospital. Aera, I can't believe Taehyung is  a doctor .” said Beom-seok and laughed
“  Don't tease him, Beom-seok.” said Aera.
“ Sorry, sorry” said Beom-seok.

Mr. Park came out for a walk after a meal. He saw Aera,Taehyung and Tianxing talking to Beom-seok.
“Hello Beom-seok. How are you?Beom-seok, Please Come in, ” said Mr park.
“ Hello Mr.park. I am good. How are you?” asked Beom-seok and his phone ranged
“ I am sorry, mr.park.  I had to leave because of some emergency. I will Join you later.” said Beom-seok and ran towards Taxi.
  “ Kids get inside, it's very Cold.” said Mr.Park.
“ Yes, father,” said Aera and  Taehyung.
“ Mr.Park, who is Beom-seok?” asked Tianxing.
“  Aeras childhood Friends. They went to Kindergarten together. Aera was born in busan and after I got transferred to seoul. We left everything and shifted to seoul. Well after we came back from Seoul, Beom-seok helped Aera to come out of the Depression. Fortunately Beom-seok's father got a good job in America so they all shifted to America. He keeps visiting us when he is in Korea.” said Mr. Park and  Laugh.
“  Get in, it's cold here.” said Mr.park
“ yep.” said Tianxing