Chapter 16

Next Day
Aera and Tianxing packed their bags and bid farewell  to Aera’s parents and brother.Tianxing had already booked tickets for seoul. They went inside the Airport and by Two hours they reached seoul.
“ Ooh it's so nice to come back to seoul, isn't it?” Aera asked Tianxing.
“ Yes, but I miss your parents and food.” he cried.
“ Me too.” Aera cried too.
Tianxings secretary  came to Tianxing and told him that Mr.Jackson had sent a car to pick them up. Tianxing and Aeras fasten their seatbelt. Tianxing dropped Aera to her house and then went to his home. Aera entered the house and saw there was lots of dust settled on the furniture. So she  started cleaning up.suddenly the doorbell rang. 
Who would come at this hour? She questioned herself.  Aera opened up the door and she smiled.
“ you, Tianxing ?” she asked
“ Yes I am. I know you would be doing some cleaning so I came to deliver some food.” Tianxing said and smiled towards Aera and continued “ I am sorry. I would have come earlier to help you. But, I got stuck in an emergency meeting.”
“ It's okay. What did you bring?” Aera asked  
“ Ramen.” he answered
“ oohh so nice it smells so good.” Aera said in excitement.
“ Dig in then,” said Tianxing.
“ oohh it is so tasty!”  while taking  a bite. As she was in Heaven after eating and continued, “ Tianxing eat ?”
“ yes yes. You look so cute when you eat Aera.” said Tianxing.
They finished Eating and cleaning the dining table. Aera was continuously talking about Books and movies. Tianxing sat and looked at Aera. He was just looking at Aera and her behaviour. Tianxing got a call from uncle so he rushed to the office.
“ Uncle called me and there is a problem in the office,so i have to leave.” said Tianxing in disappointment.
“ It's okay. Work first.” said Aera.
“ Eat your medicine and rest okay. Take care of yourself. I am leaving now. Bye.” said Tianxing.
“ Byee, have a safe journey ,Tianxing,” said Aear.

Aera got a call from an unknown person after Tianxing left. She answered the call.
“ Hello.” said Aera
“ How are you Aera?” asked the Caller
“ Who are you?”